Chapter 4 - Room 666

Sophia's POV

We lead Mitch, Ty and Jason to Room 666 so nobody gets hassled about being in a girls' dorm. When we make it to the Room, everyone is hesitant. Jason looks around the corner to make sure the coast is clear. It is. He joins the group again and we stare at the door. It's obvious that everyone is nervous to go in. Lili sighs loudly.

"Well, it's now or never," She smiles and forms her hand to the handle. Lili turns the handle, pushes the door open and starts to walk into the room all in one quick motion. I grab her arm before she's fully in the room.

"What if it's not safe?" I eye the room suspiciously.

"Then the door wouldn't be unlocked," she points out. Good point. I let go of her arm and she walks into the room.

I follow suit and I'm greeted by a blast of ice cold air.

"Well, that's reassuring," I say sarcastically.

"Quit your whinny. It's probably the air conditioner," Lauren shrugs.

Maybe...

Mitch tries the light switch. As I thought, they didn't work. The furniture is caked in dust and cobwebs. The windows have slight cracks and what looks like hand prints.

"Oh my god," I hear Lola mutter from the other side of the room. I walk over to her and I instantly wish I didn't. Sitting in the middle of the room is a puddle of crimson liquid, accompanied by rogue hand prints. They smear to a point where they look almost... Unnatural, like a human didn't make it.

"Shit..." I curse under my breath. This is pretty hardcore.

Lauren give us a curious look and walks over. She stops short.

"Where's Lili?" She asks worriedly. As she says that, Ty runs to us. He looks like he's seen a ghost. How ironic...

He looks at all of us in shock. "Where's Mitch?"