Chapter 20 - Call Me <3

Lauren's POV

After Mitch's story, Jason invited me to go to the movies with him. I, of course, accepted. He'll be here in 10 minutes. I grab a pair of white shorts and a pink shirt. I put them on and a knock on the door echoes through the room. Lili opens it and Jason emerges.

"Ready to go?" He asks. I nod and wave to the girls.

"Have fun!" I hear one of them say before the door closes behind Jason and me.

"What movie do you want to see?" Jason asks me. I ponder this question... Then it hits me the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once.

"How about The Fault in Our Stars?" We walk through the campus gates and head to the theater. It's a good 5 minutes away.

"Sure. I loved the book," Jason tells me. I agree and we both smile.

When we get to the theater, Jason buys the tickets, a bucket of popcorn, two drinks and a box of candy. He directs me to the theater that's showing the movie and we take a seat in the center of the theater. The beginning commercials are just ending.

Lili's POV

Mitch told me he'd be here at 7 to pick me up. He didn't tell me what we're doing, so I just threw on a shortish black skirt and a light green shirt. Most of my outfits have either black or white in them it seems. Lauren has only left a few minutes ago when the door gets knocked on. This time Lola answers.

"Hey Mitch!" Lola calls. I jump down from my bunk and walk over to the door. Mitch smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Lola, Lili," he gestures to both of us. "You ready?" He asks me. I nod.

"Yep. Bai Lola," I say as I exit the room.

"Have fun," Lola calls like she did when Lauren left. Mitch and I walk down the hallway and out of the dorm.

"So, how have you decided to make this date 'memorable'?" I ask. He smiles.

"I'll tell ya when we get there," he grabs my hand and I smile.

"Remember when you had to kiss me when I came out of the forest?" Hearing this makes Mitch blush. I giggle.

"Yea.." Mitch murmurs.

"Was that because you wanted to or because you had to?" We walk down a small flight of stairs. I look up at a sushi restaurant. Mitch gestures tithe building. I look for him to the building and back again. "Sushi!" I cheer. He laughs as we walk in. He's dodged the question... For now.

Sophia's POV

I bring Sarah to the smoothie stand in the lounge. A boy about my age asks what we'd like. Why do all the boys work at the girls' lounge?

"Raspberry," Sarah says. I get Berry Blast like I did last time. That was top.

"Here you go," the boy flashed me a smile. I don't think anything of it. "That'll be $4.56," I give him exact change. "Have a good night!"

"Thanks! You too!" I call behind us. Sarah is staring at my cup. "What?" I question. I look at the side of my cup. He wrote his number and 'call me <3'. Sarah looks like she could go kill someone.

"Oh hell naw!" She goes back to the boy. "Sorry, but she doesn't date juice boys!" She then throws her smoothie at him. I cover my mouth with my hand to stifle a laugh. Sarah come running to me, laughing. "Now I have no smoothie."

I hand her mine. "We can share mine," she smiles. "I can't believe you did that!"

"Nobody messes with my Sophia!"

We laugh and continue walking around campus.