Chapter 38 - Distraction

Lola's POV

Lili instantly left out the dorm to find Clayton. Almost seconds after she left, Lauren got a call on her phone. She answered before seeing who was calling. "Hey," She said into her phone. "Oh, Jason, what's up?" I hear muffled voices coming from the other end of the phone. "Oh... Uhh..." She puts her hand over the mouth piece. "He wanted to know if we wanted to go see a movie," Lauren informs us.

"Uhh... Sure..?" Sophia agrees. Sarah and I just shrug.

"Okay, we'll meet you there soon," her eyes grow wide and she mumbles a yes quickly. She then hangs up after a second or two. Her eyes grow wider as she turns to us.

"What?" I ask curiously. Lauren looks at all of us, at our souls.

"He mentioned that Mitch was hesitate to see Lili. He asked if Lili would be okay of Mitch came along," she answers quickly, almost so we couldn't hear.

"So you said yes!?" Sarah shouts. Lauren puts her hands over her head as if to protect herself.

"Yea. I didn't know what else to say!" She says in defense. Great.

"Well... I guess we have to make another plan for this," Sophia lies down on her bed.

"So much for being a distraction," I whisper to myself.

[A/N sorry for another super short chapter. I'm busy with some other stories and stuff]