Chapter Seven

Jack looked at me confused. He came over to me. "We need to talk urgent. Somewhere private." Jack said gently grabbing my arm pulling me to the kitchen. "What's wrong. Why do we need to talk urgently?" I asked while he is leading me away. Everyone just watched us leave.

"What about Josh?!" Jack semi-yelled. "What about Josh?" I asked getting confused. "Don't you like him?" Jack asked letting go of my arm. "Duh!" I said. "What's this about?" I asked him. "You like Daniel too." Jack said.  "What?!" I asked yelling. "The way you look at him. You want him." "No, I don't!" I said too quickly. "I am just worried for your relationship with Josh. That's all." Jack said. "It's not true, but thanks for caring so much." I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back.

All the boys ran over. "We heard you yell!" Daniel said running fast. "Are you hurt?!" Daniel asked examining me with a worried look. "I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure?!" Daniel asked grabbing my hands in his. "I am a hundred percent telling the truth. I'm fine." I said looking in Daniel's crystals again. He did a sigh of relief. 

"We have to go." Corbyn said. We walked to the car, and got in it. Zach begged to drive, but we wouldn't let him. I would have driven, but I don't know the address. Corbyn drove. I sat shotgun. I turned on the radio and Trust Fund Baby came on. We all sang obnoxiously. We were so loud to the point people would stare at us like they saw a ghost, and all the windows were rolled up. After TFB, Invitation came on. We did the same thing. After Invitation we got there. 

I didn't know where to go or what to do. All they had to do was explain it once. I am a quick learner, and I remember things really well. I just followed the boys. We walked over to a building and went inside. There was a green screen, a stool, and lots of tech stuff.

 "I'm Caroline. I will be doing the photo shoot today." Caroline said while shaking every ones hands, even mine. "I'm Daniel this is Corbyn, Jack, Zach, and Jonah." Daniel said. Did he seriously not introduce me?! "I'm Monica. I'm Jonah's little sister." I said. We shook hands with her. "This is how the shoot will go about. I have costumes for the boys to put on. I will take some pictures of them in that costume. Then I have a costume for all six of you. I will take some pictures of all of you together. Next I have a costume for just Jonah and Monica. They will have some pictures of them together. Then I will take separate pictures of you guys wearing what you are currently wearing right now. Lastly I will take a bunch of photos of Monica here." She said. "I have a lot of outfits for you dear. You will have a huge amount of photos taken." Caroline said facing me. "That sounds great!" I said giving her a great big smile. "Love the smile. Definitely going to have you smile in your separate photos." She said smiling back. 

The guys got changed, and got there first photos taken. Next we all changed into the next outfit. The guys wore a white shirt, black jeans, and checkered vans. I wore a white crop-top, black overall shorts, and checkered vans. They held me like I was laying on my side with my elbow up holding up my head. We did another pose where I was on Zach's back, I had to be on someone's back but the picture had to be short. We did some more poses. The boys changed back to what they wore here except for Jonah. Jonah and I changed into our matching outfits. I wore a black crop-top Nirvana shirt, some black jeans with holes in the knees, and black vans. Jonah wore a blue Nirvana shirt, black jeans with holes in the knees, and black vans. We had a picture where I was on his back, where he was holding me bridal style, we did back to back, and one  we used our fingers as guns. After those ones, Jonah changed to what he wore here. The boys took there adorable photos. 

It was my turn. I wore these outfits.

 I wore these outfits