Chapter twenty-two

Today is Daniel's funeral. I am ready. He didn't want an open casket. He is my ex crush. I loved him, but not like a lover, or family. I loved him like a best friend. I miss him so much.

Anna, his sister did her speech. "I miss Daniel. He was too young to die. I loved him so much, and he was my best friend. He was always there for me. He wanted me to be safe, and happy always. Unfortunately I don't have any stories, I would like to share. I am very sorry. Thank you all for coming on behalf of my brother!"

Then it was my turn. "Um, Daniel was my best friend. He always cared about me. I would talk to him about everything. He would always tell me he was happy to be my best friend. I am so glad that he was my only ever best friend. I loved him so much. I still do. He was so loving, and caring for me, and his best friends. He was a great guy. He will forever remain in our hearts. Thank you all for coming!"

I went home that night thinking, what if Daniel was not okay. What if he was ready to go?

I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry Dani's funeral is short. I love you guys. Keep voting, and commenting.

Shove someone in a hole with a dish cloth! Bye!<3333333333333333333333333333333