Chapter eighteen

The next morning I woke up to the door open. I opened my eyes. Both Corbyn, and I jumped up. We were standing, naked , alongside the bed. Who was at the door? I looked. It was the worst possible person! Actually there are two people, that are the worst possible people to walk in at this time. I was shocked. Corbyn was too. I swear I was going to puke, from undying embarrassment! Oh my!

??? P.O.V

I was hitting the door of Corbyn's room. He was probably in there with Monica, but he was probably sleeping. He wasn't even grunting an 'okay'. I was getting concerned. I finally just burst open the door. Both Monica, and Corbyn jumped up. They were both naked. I feel very disgusted. Ew. I didn't need, nor want to see any of that! Now I need to bleach my eyes.

Monica's P.O.V

Everything is going to be beyond awkward for a long time! I grabbed the sheet, trying to cover myself. Corbyn grabbed a pillow, and covered his penis. Ugh. "Well dude, get out!" He said, almost yelling. He left the room. I looked at Corbyn, he looked at me. I was fire red. So was he. I don't know what to do. I feel bad. I quickly said, "This is going to be awkward. I think I should go." "You can stay, and we can figure out what we are going to do," He offered. "Yeah, just let me get dressed," I said. 

Ten minutes later I went back to Corbyn's room. I stayed in the low, while going to, and from my room. I walked in his room quickly, as I saw someone walking in hall. Corbyn was just laying on his bed, on his phone. He jumped when he heard the door close quick. "Why'd you come in so fast?" He asked. "I saw someone in the hall," I replied. He nodded. I walked to his bed, laying next to him with my phone. "So, what do you think we should do about this situation, we are in?" I asked. "I think we should find him,  and talk to him about it," Corbyn said. "That sounds good," I said. "Do you have  any ideas?" He asked me. "Yeah. I think we should start with your idea, then after talking to him, we go, and make a presentation in front of everyone," I said. Bean looked skeptical. "Do we really want everyone to know we have sex? I mean wouldn't it be awkward?" He asked. "Yeah, it be awkward, but it's better safe than sorry, right?" "I guess," He smiled. We kissed. 

An hour later, we went to find him. 

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am seriously sorry for stopping. I honestly haven't been feeling the best lately. I have been really busy with yard work. I keep getting writers block. I am also just kinda thinking about ending this story. I think I might. Vote, and comment if you want me to keep going.

I love you guys. Bye.

Also shove someone in a hole with a lit torch. <3333333333333