Chapter Five

A while later there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. It was Josh. He ran and gave me a big bear hug. The closeness reminded me of the times Daniel held me outside, and on the couch. That reminded me of what if felt like to have him push me. I started crying hard. At this point you could say I was sobbing. For the thousandth time today.

 "Can we go somewhere private. To talk about what happened." I nodded. He let go of me. I lead him to my room. "Wait."Jonah said. "I want to meet the guy before you take him to your room." Jonah said walking to us. "Hello. I'm Josh." Josh said holding out his hand. "I'm Jonah, Monica's older brother." They talked for a bit. "You can go now." Jonah said shooing us away. 

We went into my room. We sat on my bed. "Tell me what happened." Josh said grabbing my hands. "I told everyone how awesome our date was. Jonah said it sounded like a great date. Then I said it was the best first date ever. Daniel stormed out. I went to talk to him. Then he kept yelling at me to leave, and I should have. Then he pushed me down, and I fell." I told him. "He shouldn't have pushed you. I want to talk to him." Josh said angrily. "No you can't." I said. "Why not. I just want to talk." Josh asked. "Because I know you want to attack him not talk." "Here if you say I can just talk to him then I will just talk to him." Josh said squeezing my hand a little.        "Okay , fine." I said. 

Josh kissed me. It was so passionate. We were french kissing until there was knock at the door. "Can I come in?" It was Corbyn. "Yeah." I said. Corbyn came and asked Josh some questions. Then he left.

 "Can I go talk to Daniel now?" Josh asked holding my hands. "Yeah." I said.He kissed my cheek. I lead him to Daniels room. "What are you guys doing?" Jack asked. "Josh here wants to talk to Daniel." I said pointing to Josh."He won't let you in if you say it is either of you guys." Jack said walking towards us. " "Yeah about that. Do you think that maybe you could help us?" I asked giving him a pouty lip. "Fine. You owe me." "Yes! Thank you so much." I said. 

*knocks* "Can I come in? It's Jack." Jack asked. "Yeah." Daniel said. Josh and I walked in. Daniel looked at us. "Please leave." Daniel said. "We will. But can I just talk to you?" Josh asked. "Fine. What do you want?" Daniel asked getting up. Josh walked over to him. They were now in front of each other. "I was just wondering why you pushed Monica." Josh said. "Leave." Daniel said. "Please just answer the question." Josh said. "I said leave!" Daniel said pushing Josh. Josh pushed him back. Daniel swung a punch at him. He hit is jaw. It didn't seem like a hard punch though. Josh was about to punch him back, but he looked at me and walked to me. We left Daniel's room.

It didn't make me mad at Josh. I was happy that Josh listened to me. I am now way more mad at Daniel. If Daniel apologizes we will be friends again. If he doesn't we will stay at square one.

"Do you need ice?" I asked Josh as we walked back to my room. "No. To my surprise he didn't punch that hard.' Josh said. 

A while later we cuddled on my bed. We talked about our favorite books. An hour later Corbyn came in. "Hey Mon. We have to go to a photo shoot. You are going to be in the pictures. We have to go in like twenty minutes. So you should probably get ready. Oh and Josh." Okay." I said. "Yeah Corbyn? Whats up?" Josh asked Corbyn. "Stay cool. Also you should probably leave." Corbyn said. "I will leave. And thanks you too." Josh said getting up, and walking over to Corbyn. They did some kind of handshake. I walked with Josh downstairs. He kissed me good bye. 

I went upstairs to get ready. 

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you all! Bye! <33333

                                                                      Some Corbyn action^

                                                                      Some Corbyn action^

                                        Some Noodles action^

                                                       Some Jonah action^

                                                       Some Jonah action^

                                                              Some Zachary action^

                                                                     Some Dani action^

                                                                     Some Dani action^

I thought you might like some hawt pics of the boys...