Wound

Peter~

" You did that on purpose Flash"

"No but I should've, watch your back" Flash responded.

I was in the Gym. I walked over to a girl with dark hair and glasses. Flash had just tipped over her bucket of paint.

" Hey" I told her. Just then I had a tingling and I caught the basketball.

"Give it up Parker" Flash told me.

Oh no I'm not going to give up that easily. I think it's time to try out my new abilities.

"Why don't you take it from me" I said.

Flash let out a small laugh. " Come on take it, take it." I encouraged.Flash walked up to me and tried to grab the ball but I passed it behind me to my left hand. He tried to reach again only to fail. While he looked embarrassed I was just smiling.

I pretended to shoot the ball only to get it back again and hit Flash in the back.I covered my eyes to let him know I wasn't looking but he couldn't get it out of my grip.

He finally gave up seeing that he had a crowd and was losing.I started dribbling the ball.

" All right bring it,come on Parker" Flash yelled.

I ran at him knocking him of his feet. I then jumped up higher then the net and once I put the ball through the hoop the board broke.

I landed perfectly on the floor with pieces of glass flying everywhere.

I looked around the Gym, everyone was looking at me. My eyes locked on Lilian's. She was standing in the Gyms entrance staring wide eyed.
————————————-
The school called Uncle Ben.

"Did you humiliate that boy" he asked me. I stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Yeah I did...I did, but his guy deserved it"

"Did He, so all this is about getting even, if so I guess you must feel pretty good about yourself right now. Thanks to this action of yours I had to change shifts at work, so you have to pick up May tonight at 9. Is that understood."

I stayed looking at Ben until I saw that his eyes shifted somewhere else. "She's the girl from the computer"

I turned around to see Gwen looking at us. Oh god. I turned back to Uncle Ben hoping that the look on my face was telling him to please stop.

"He's got you on his computer" he shouted to Gwen. Oh my god this can't be happening right now.

Uncle Ben walked away and I turned back to look at Gwen. "He's a character my uncle, he's a uhhh pathological liar, thought you were someone else" I had to keep cool.

Gwen smiled. "Oh man so you don't have me on your computer"

"Well I took a photo of the debate team and you're on the team. He must've seen me touching up stuff"I said.

"Touching up stuff?" Gwen smiled. "Oh come on I'm not gonna answer that" I laughed awkwardly. "Did you get expelled?" She asked.

"No,no I didn't get expelled." We were quiet for a moment until I spoke up. "Oh so um do you want to..uhhh.."

"What"

Come on Parker use your words. "Just..uhh..I don't know,I don't know we could-"

"Yeah,Yeah either one" Gwen said. Did she just say yes? "Seriously,All right sounds good but I can't right now"

"Ok" Gwen began to walk away,looking back at me. I turned on my heels and jumped up and down. She said yes. I'm so happy.
—————————————

Lilian~

I am at the library waiting for Peter. He said he would be here. I was texting with Gwen. It finally hit 8 and I decided to leave. How dumb of me. I forgot to ask Peter for his number.

I walked home. "Hey Aunt Sophia" I said while entering the house. "Hey how did it go?" She asked. It sounded like she was in the kitchen. I checked and she was. I dropped my backpack in the floor. "Uhh the boy didn't show up"

Aunt Sophia stayed looking down at her pan. It looked like she was doing eggs. "Wow how irresponsible of him" I shrugged. "Probably something came up, I mean he did get in trouble today at the gym."

"Why?" She asked. "Oh it was for a dumb reason." My thoughts went to what I saw. He jumped high. Really high and the strength. It was like-like. No he can't be like me. "Oh well okay. Get yourself something to drink, foods almost ready."

"I'll get some orange juice."

"Oh no that's finished. The neighbor came over today. I couldn't be impolite and not offer her anything to drink" I rolled my eyes. It's called a cup of coffee or tea.

"It's okay I'll go buy some. It's not far,I'll be right back" I said. "Oooh no young lady. You know I don't like you out at night. This city is dangerous." She argued. "I'll be fine" She hesitated before she said yes.

While I was heading to the store I stayed looking down. I know this city is full of ugly people but I'll be fine. I think. I can use my powers. I flinched. No I don't want to.

Then I felt the tingling. I looked up and I was face to face with Peter. I smiled. "We have to stop meeting like this Parker" He gave me a sad smile and just nodded. " Why didn't you go to the library?" He looked at me. "Uh I was at Oscorp" He said in a low voice. I raised my eyebrows. Why would he be at Oscorp?

That look on his face. He looks hurt. I was about to ask what was wrong but I was cut by the sound of a gun shot. I gasped and we turned towards the sound. There was a man in the floor across the street.

Peter slowly began to walk towards the man. I followed him. When we approached him Peter was breathing heavily. He kneeled down next to the man. He was old. He had a brown leather jacket and a grey shirt,but part of it was wet with blood. "Oh god,oh god!" Peter put a hand to the mans wound. "Uncle Ben, uncle Ben" My eyes widened. This-this-this was his uncle?

I kneeled down next to him. I ripped a part of my shirt to cover his uncles wound. It instantly turned red. He was losing too much blood. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Peter shouted. I reached for my phone in my bag. I called. They would be here as fast as they could. When I hung up my phone case was wet with blood. I looked down at my hands. I hadn't noticed that they were covered in blood. Must've been when I put my shirt on the wound. Peter was sobbing loudly. I felt tears now forming in my eyes. "No,no" He said quietly.

His uncle was dead.

/////////////////

HELLO

So sorry for not updating. I had to stop this book. I saw Infinity War and I just had to write a book bout it.

Here's a chapter. I am gonna put my Infinity War book on hold for a bit.

Go read my Legends Never Die book. Thank you.