Explanation and Rant

| RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS ALL TO SEE WHO IVE BECOME|

HI!

Let me guess....

"Girl you've been gone for almost a year and the best you can say is hey?"

Well...I want to start off by saying I am sorry.

*bows*

You see long ago I had a dream. Well, not a dream but an idea. My mind and heart were in a daze at the Marvel universe. When I discovered Wattpad my head got in the game to create OCS and my own versions of the MCU. That inspiration drove me crazy for two years.

Unfortunately, my desire and drive to create my own stories has diminished. Now this doesn't mean I'm going to STOP updating. I jus really lost inspiration to keep writing during my first semester of 9th grade.

Things are DEFINITELY not what I thought it would. And just thinking about the future fills my heart with anxiety. School has been great though.

But I found a new drive.

ANIME!!

Holy shit I love that word now ;))))))))

I knew about it years ago but didn't bother getting into it. My friend was obsessed with this one guy....

Shoto Todoroki.

She would always draw pics of him and she would hold my hands saying. "You need to give My Hero Academia a shot! YOU WILL LOVE IT!"

At this time my mind was still stuck on Marvel and my other sci-fi fandoms.

Eventually my poor heart gave MHA a shot.....and finally recognized the true beauty of anime. I accepted it into my life and GLADLY let it drown me. All I cared about my life was anime. I LET IT DRIVE ME MAD!!!!!!!!

I moved on to Given.....(That anime is fucking AMAZING!)

And then.....I started......

Naruto...

When I tell you I've never dedicated myself to a show like this....oh shit.

I WAS BLESSED WITH THE GLORY OF NARUTO!!!!

I bathed in the Sadness and Sorrow AND the openings EVERY DAY!!!! Guys Naruto is absolutely the greatest thing I have ever seen in my fucking life. It is TOO PERFECT!! I CANT EVEN!! I CANT!! I CANT!!! I CANT!!!

However....

I am not done with Shippuden....

DONT YELL AT ME PLZ!!! I am sorry but I CANT FINISH IT!! I AM NOT READY!!

A 20 YEAR OLD GUY AT AN ASIAN MARKET SAW ME FANGIRLING AT ALL THE RAMEN THEY HAD!! HE ASKS ME ABOUT NARUTO AND I SAID I WAS WATCHING IT!! The look of disappointment he gave me when I said I don't want to finish. I've never been more embarrassed in. My. Life!

He said the ending made a man CRY! He said it was WORTH IT!

DUDE I KNOW ITS WORTH IT BUT IIIII AM NOT WORTHY ENOUGH!!!

Anyway yeah.

So for any weebs out there. I need you. Now. Please come rant to me.

So yeah that's my explanation.

My life is just anime now. I am a baby weeb.

I actually haven't seen Infinity War for over a year. I literally saw it again...

Yesterday....

Now, with this....CORONA VIRUS!!
Guys this shit is crazy. It is CRAZY shit. We are living in the middle of HISTORY!!

Anyway I promise I will make time to update all my books with the three weeks of school I have cancelled.

Also thank you for the continuous support on ALL my books.

Thank you. I love y'all so much.