Goodbye

e l l a

I pushed my way through the sweaty bodies, my heart pounding, my head aching from the loud noises. Flashback after Flashback crossed my mind, causing me stumbled over peoples feet. I just wanted to talk to Luke, to hold him, to just feel his presence near me. I made my way to the front of the stage, causing me to receive a couple of dirty stares from other girls.

I tried to climbed onto the stage, but was quickly stopped my security. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "No, it's ok" I heard Luke say. Soon, two strong arms were lifting me onto the stage. I ran towards Luke, engulfing him into a hug. He seemed surprised by my sudden action, but hugged me back anyway. "I remember Luke" I said softly. He pulled away and looked at me, his brows furrowed slightly. "What?" he whispered, his eyes widening. "I said, I remember" I said, I little louder. He placed his hand over his mouth, tears rolling down his cheeks. I carefully wiped them away with my thumb, caressing his face softly. "It's gonna be ok" I said. He smiled widely. That smile could end wars and cure cancer.

He quickly leaned towards me, placing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, cupping his face into my hands. I heard Calum cough and I pulled away. I just realised the whole stadium had just heard everything I just said. I blushed scarlet, the silence defending me. Suddenly, everyone burst out into a round of applause. I smiled, wrapping my arms around Luke's waist. I smiled at him. Him being the guy I practically owed my life too. My smile faded. I had put this guy through hell.

I unwrapped my arms from his waist and walked off stage, towards my car. I just needed to get home. I jumped into my car, starting up the engine. My mind was spinning. I didn't deserve Luke. I put the poor boy through. I had to leave. I wasn't thinking straight, I was going crazy. I guess that's what i am. Crazy.

The tears blurred my vision slightly, but I could still make out the road. I arrived home, hesitating. I just cracked. I raced upstairs, suitcase in hand, packing everything. I scrambled around for my purse and started writing a note. I was in hysterics. I raced downstairs to see Luke standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked, his voice cracking slightly. I didn't answer, just stared at the ground. "Are you leaving me?" he asked again, quietly. I just looked at him. "You can't leave me, Ella. Not after everything we have been through. I need you. Do I mean that little to you?" he shouted, tears streaming down his face. "I don't deserve you" I whispered, turning away. "Don't you dare walk away from me Ella. You can't leave me again. Please" he shouted again, grabbing a lamp, throwing it at the wall. I watched it smash into pieces. I winced at his sudden action. I didn't do anything. "Go ahead, rip my heart out, show me what loves all about" he screamed, punching the wall he had recently thrown the lamp at.

His breathing was unsteady, his chest rising up and down, his eyes were dark. I walked over, cupping my hands around his face. I caressed it slightly and that seemed to calm him down slightly. "Come on, let's go to sleep" I mumbled, dropping my stuff on the floor. He nodded, grabbing my hand and walking to the bedroom. We both laid down on the bed. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, stroking my hair with his fingers. "Don't leave me" he mumbled. "Don't leave me" he mumbled again. I felt my heart breaking.

After 2 hours of waiting it was time. I slipped out of Luke's grasp, kissing him on the forehead. This caused him to stir but not fully wake up. I was crying again. "I love you" I said, wiping away my tears with my thumb. I tip-toed downstairs, grabbing my suitcase and purse. I placed the note on the kitchen cabinet. I looked around once more. Then I was gone

l u k e

I woke up, reaching out for Ella. I couldn't feel her. She wasn't in bed. I quickly sat up, looking around. I ran downstairs in nothing but my boxers. I looked around to see a note on the kitchen cabinet. I didn't dare read it. I knew what happened.

She had done the thing she said she wouldn't do, she lied to me. She lied. She fucking lied.

She left me.