Stage Luke

Chapter 7

e l l a

I woke up with Luke slightly snoring next to me. I snuggled back into his chest until I heard a cough from the hallway.

"Comfy?" said the voice. Great, Abby.
I abruptly shot up, jumped off the bed and scooted over to Abby, trying not to wake Luke.

"Not your boyfriend huh?" she said.
"Not yet" I said, smirking.
"Someone's got a crush" she replied, teasingly.

"Hey, why did you leave I was so comf-oh hey Abby" Luke said, his morning voice was hot as fuck. Damn.

"Well, I will leave you lovebirds to do whatever" she said, winking and going back to Ash.

"Hey, me and the guys are having a gig tonight do you wanna come?" He said, seeming hopeful.

"Yeah, that sounds great" I replied, as i ascended down to the kitchen. I started frying some eggs and bacon in a frying pan.

Luke scooted over and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder.
"What are you making?" he said, smiling.
"Your favourite" I said, trying to pull away from his grasp. I turned around and fed him a bit of bacon.

He seemed surprised at how great good it must have been. I handed him the plate which he seemed eager to devour.
"Thanks babe" he said, smiling at himself.
"I'm your babe now?" I said, giggling.
"You will be" he replied winking, which just made me blush.

When he finished, Luke went to the spare bathroom to shower. "You wanna join me?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I just shook my head and pushed him away. Him and Ashton both left to do sound check and get ready for the show. I went upstairs and I had about and hour or so to get ready.
My phone vibrated on my bedside table.

Hey, I can't wait for you to see the surprise I've got for you 😉 xxxxx see you later beautiful 💕

I just giggled, knowing that this must be good. I showered washing my hair because that was a greasy mess. I put on my gray jumper and tartan leggings. I also placed my new black boots onto my feet. I brushed my hair and left it natural because, natural beauty. I then put on a bit of mascara but I wasn't really fussed.

I walked downstairs and waited for Abby and Sarah. Sarah had spent the night at Calum's. Abby was wearing high wasted, black denim shorts and one of Ashton's shirts, which was way too big for her petite figure, but she had rolled it up to turn it into a crop top. Sarah was wearing shorts too but hers were light blue and with it she had white, loose vest top.

At about 4, we all got into Sarah's car and drove to the arena. I checked my Twitter, where the fans were suspecting things from the boys. They were talking about groupies. Like i know what they are.

I placed my phone into my pocket and jumped out the car when we arrived. We went in through the back entrance.
"I'm not going on until she's here, fuck" Luke shouted, his footsteps getting closer, when I spotted him I ran towards him. He turned and looked relived. Ashton gave Abby a huge hug, kissing her passionately.

"There you are, please don't do that shit again" Luke said, hugging me.
"I'm here now" I hugged him back, taking in his scent. He was dragged away to go on stage and we were placed in a box on the side. Calum gave Sarah a wink and she giggled whereas Abby pulled Ashton in close and gave him a passionate kiss. "Good luck!" She whispered before he ran off to join the others. I just rolled my eyes. Those two needed to get a room.

As they all came on, the entire arena was filled with screams from fans and it was great. They all wore identical black jeans and band shirts. We danced and sung to all the songs Luke had made me learn.

Sarah recorded the whole thing (probably so her and Calum would have something to discuss later) and Abby and Ashton just exchanged winks and smiles which just made him drum even better and harder.
Near the end, Luke grabbed a microphone.

"I'm gonna dedicate this song to this girl that has stolen my heart, with her sarcasm and her beautiful goddamn face" said Luke.

I laughed, but I was also very surprised. Abby nudged me, making me turn tomato red.

He picked up his acoustic guitar and starting singing 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Shereen.

It was beautiful, the way his voice suited Ed and I love Ed. I nearly cried the way he changed the words to "and my heart could still fall as hard at 17"
When the concert had ended, I ran towards Luke, jumping up and wrapped my arms around his neck. This concluded in me wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I guess that meant you liked it" he chuckled.
"I loved it" I answered, snuggling into him.

Awkward coughs and glances were exchanged, which caused me to jump down. "Are you guys a thing yet?" Michael said, rolling his eyes. I shook my head. "For gods sake, just get together and spare us the pain" I laughed at Michael's face, which caused him to punch me lightly in the arm. We waved our goodbyes, until Luke grabbed me by the wrist.

"Spend the night with me" Luke said, and I saw the other boys doing likewise.
"Ok" I said, smirking.
We all clambered into their van, and turned on the radio to Nirvana. Me and Luke had a sing-off and I won because I love Nirvana more then him.
Soon, we got to their house, which was just a normal LA house. I nodded in satisfaction, which made Luke giggle. We all walked inside, and the inside was pretty normal. Ashton and Abby went into the lounge to watch a movie, Calum and Sarah went into Calum's room and Michael went to play x-box.
Me and Luke went into his room and I started in awe. His walls were littered with band posters and he had his little collection of guitars. The bed was unmade and there was a giant TV in the wall with a stack of DVDs beside it. We both laid in bed together, watching Pitch Perfect. He grabbed my waist again and pulled me close. Well, he had only his boxers on now so that was interesting. I fell asleep with the same thought whirring round my mind...

I think I've fallen for Luke Hemmings