Meeting Luke Hemmings

Chapter 4
e l l a
As soon as we were home, Abby rushed upstairs to her room. I could hear her bustlin things on the ground and scattering her make-up everywhere.
Sarah gave me a small smile and rushed up the stairs as well. I sighed. It's not everyday you and your two best friends go out for drinks with hot guys.
Abby came downstairs, holding two dresses in her hands. "Which one?" She asked, looking at each one in turn. I pointed at the red one. She smiled and raced back upstairs. Soon, she was back, dressed in the short red dress I had chosen. She slid on her black lace wedges and flung on her leather jacket. Her hair was done in messy curls, her make-up kept to a minimum.
Sarah followed, wearing a floral skater skirt, with a black tank top tucked in. She put on her black pumps, while putting her hair up in a Ariana Grande hairstyle. She smiled at me, motioning for me to get ready.
I ran up the stairs and starting destroying my perfectly organised wardrobe. I grabbed a black skater skirt while placing a Nirvana shirt over the top. I placed my white converse on my feet, while tying a red flannel around my waist.
We all clambered in Sarah's red convertible and drove to Sarah's favourite bar. Sarah sat behind the wheel, keeping her eyes on the road cautiously. Abby sat next to her, texting away on her phone. I just sat in the back, starting out the window as the world went by.
We arrived at the bar, almost 10 minutes late. We made our way over to the booth were all 4 boys sat.
Abby waved at Ashton, sitting next to him and giving him the sex smile again. God that girl is thirsty sometimes. Sarah waved shyly at Calum, as he patted her a place to sit next to him. I sat next to Michael, his red hair defiantly caught my eye. "Hey" he said, smiling slightly at me. I just smiled at the ground blushing slightly. "I see you've shown a little interest in little Luke now I see" he said, smirking slightly.
Suddenly, Luke sat next to me, his fingers slightly brushing on mine. I blushed, smiling slightly. He wore a red flannel with black skinny jeans. He looked really nice, not gonna lie.
He scratched the back of his neck, nervously, not meeting my gaze. "I'm Luke" he blurted out, smiling. "Yeah, I know Michael told me" I said, getting very red cheeks.
Suddenly, my phone went off, playing Green Day "American Idiot" I quickly turned it off, laughing slightly.
"I love that song" he said, grinning. "You like green day?" I asked, sitting up a bit. "Of course I do" he scoffed, laughing slightly. "I didn't caught your name" he said, smirking.
"Ella" I said, looking at the ground.
"Well, Ella" he started. "You look very beautiful tonight"
"You don't scrub up too bad yourself" I said, nudging him slightly. "I try" he responded, chuckling.
We chatted for a bit, about stupid little things (wow look at my pun) and he made me laugh a lot. He was actually a really cool guy. After a while I looked at the time, realising it was 12:34am. "I'm so sorry Luke, but I really have to go" I said, biting my lip. "Oh ok! But first do you think i could have your phone number?" He said, smirking. I gave him my phone number and walked out the bar realising that I felt the happiest I had felt in ages.