London Life

e l l a

Ashton stormed into our flat, knocking down anything that was in his way. Abby followed him, desperately trying to calm him down. I grasped Luke's hand, placing my head on his shoulder. Ashton was shouting, slamming his fist down on the table, his accent getting thicker. Abby grabbed his hands, caressing his face. Ashton seemed to calm down a little, his breathing slowing down. I sighed. Today had been tiring.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I snapped round, edging towards the door, nervously. I slowly opened the door, to reveal Aaron. He angrily pushed me aside, making me fall to the floor. This definitely caught Luke's attention. He walked towards Aaron, blocking his way. Luke was atleast 1 foot taller than him. "Listen here, you can mess with me but you never touch my girl, you understand?" he shouted, his fists clenched. He grabbed Aaron by the arm and threw him too the ground. I got up, grabbing Luke by the arm, motioning him aside.

a b b y

"I'll take it from here." Ashton said, clenching his fists. He grabbed Aaron by the neck, lifting him upwards. "How dare you show your face around here?!" He shouted, punching Aaron in the jaw. I grabbed Ashton's arm, begging him to stop. He just pushed me gently and continued to punch Aaron. I hated seeing him like this. Just like Aaron. Whenever he saw me speaking to another man he would beat him up and then me. I covered my ears with my hands, screaming at Ashton to stop.

Suddenly, he came over, leaving lifeless Aaron to walk out the door limping slightly. He rocked me in his arms as I cried quietly. "Abb-" he started. "Please don't hurt me!" I stuttered. "I would never hurt you Abby, what are you talking about?" He said, stroking my hair. I shrugged, staring at the floor. "Come here," Ashton said, motioning me to follow him. I followed him into our room, and we lay down on the bed. I curled up into his arms, falling asleep with him stroking my hair and the soft sound of him whispering, "I love you,"...

e l l a

Luke was staring at the ceiling, biting the insides of his cheeks. I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I'm sorry." He whispered, stroking my hair. "For what?" I asked, confused. "For you to see me like that," Luke answered, kissing my cheek. "It's ok," I said, placing my head in the crook of his neck. "Are you gonna leave me again?" He muttered, holding me tightly. I was shocked. "I promised I wouldn't," I said, lifting my head towards his face. "Promises can be broken," He said, turning away. I stood up, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Luke said, sitting up on the bed. "Well, you obviously don't want me here, so I'm going to sleep on the couch," I said, reaching for the door handle. "I don't think so!" He said, jumping off the bed and grabbing my wrist. He spun me around so I was facing him as his face came closer, brushing his lips against mine. "Your staying," he demanded, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Don't you hate that sexual tension?" a voice said, chuckling. Luke moved away awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Michael?" he said, fiddling with his fingers. "If your gonna get it on, at least lock the door!" Michael said, laughing. I sniggered, covering my mouth with my hand. "Why are you here?" Luke said, biting his lip. "The tour starts tomorrow, dumbass!" Mikey said, rolling his eyes. "Shit," Luke muttered. "So be ready!" Michael said. "We will!" Luke sneered. Michael smirked and shut the door. "Come here," Luke said, engulfing me in a hug, "Lets get some sleep."