Nobody Forgets Bill Cipher

After speaking with me for a while, the Society left with whatever information I was able to help them with. I'm sitting now around the table with Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos and Melody (who've returned home), and Yule, who I was able to call over.
"So these dream demons will haunt our dreams as well?" Dipper asks, trying to cram all this information into his mind correctly.
"Almost certainly," I answer, "especially if I disobey them. For example, if I fall asleep before two days is over, they will."
"Well, that doesn't have to be a problem, does it?" Mabel asks, playing with a piece of her hair. "I know you said that one of them can read minds, so lying would do us no good, but what if we just go along with it? You said they're dumb- distracting them and putting them off track should be a cinch!"
"You do have a point," I remark, "but if they aren't distracted, they'll remember what their true goal is- hurting you to hurt me."
"But they're only dreams," Melody says, trying to wrap her head around everything. "They can't physically hurt us, can they?"
"No." Ford is the one who responds this time. "However, I can say from experience that mental torture can be incredibly more painful than anything physical." There is silence as everyone thinks on this, and as Sixer reminisces on that horrid past.
"I'm sorry..." I whisper, ashamed and now empathetic, understanding exactly what he is referring to.
     "Bill," Yule eventually breaks the silence, "I know you're going to, but you don't have to worry about us. We can handle this. I know that these dream demons shouldn't be taken lightly or anything, but we've got this. And remember, we're not fighting for you, we're fighting with you, right?" He grins, and suddenly, I feel reassured again.
     "Yeah," I grin back, but my smile soon fades away. "But you guys have got to tell me if something goes wrong. I don't care if you just feel a little frightened or dishearten or depressed or anything that these demons can make you feel. Tell me."
"It wouldn't matter," Ford tells us with a frown. "There's no going back once we carry this out. We'll have to deal with these beings until or if they can get to our dimension- then we can hopefully destroy them."
"How are we even going to do that?" Dipper asks with an exasperated sigh. "It's like they're invincible!"
"They're definitely not invincible." I correct him. "Their stupidity is by far their fatal flaw. We could trick them, you know. Any plan we'll have will probably be a long shot, but honestly, they'll fall for anything."
"So, what are you suggesting?" Mabel asks me with interest, her eyes shining as all this information runs through her head.
"Well, for one, we could fake my death, but who knows if they would stop at that to hurt the rest of you?" Something suddenly crosses my mind that I've never thought of before. "Wait a second... All dream demons are tied to some kind of force. I was tied to making deals. And so, those deals confined me to certain things- like during Weirdmageddon, when I was confined to Gravity Falls. I never found out the things my henchmaniacs are tied to, but if we could, we may get control over their weaknesses, finding a way to destroy them."
"That... actually makes sense," Ford marvels, sitting up straighter. "So, do you have any ideas to what they each might be tied to?"
     "I..." Images of each of them fly through my mind. "Give me time."
     "That's one thing we can't waste," Ford warns me, "but, yes, absolutely think on it."
     "I can help!" Dipper exclaims, determination plastered to his face as he suddenly springs up from his chair.
     "What?" I ask, surprised at his outburst. "You can't help, that's impossible! You don't even know them."
     Dipper's face falls for a second, but he regains composure almost at once. "That's not true! You know my observation skills can help you significantly! Not to toot my own horn, but..." He looks to his sister.
     "Toot, toot!" she finishes for him with a expression of pride. Yule snorts, choking back laughter.
     "You all are the worst," I emphasize, rolling my eyes. "And however much I hate to admit it, you do have a point, Dipper. I shouldn't underestimate you, or any of you, for that matter."
     "I don't know if I'd really be of any help," Yule says, his lips pursed, "but I really want to help any way I can."
     "You know what?" I look around at all the people seated around the table. "I'll accept any help you all will give me, if you choose."
     "Sweet!" Yule exclaims, jumping up and pumping his fist in the air, then slamming his hands back on the table. "We won't let you down, Bill!"
     I feel a smile creeping onto my face. "You never have."
"Well, then, we'll have to get started right away," Ford remarks with a hint of determination in his voice.
"You'll help as well?" I ask.
Ford looks shocked that I would even ask this. "Of course! This is my family, too, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep us all safe. Plus, I've dealt with these kind of beings before."
"Where do we even start?" Mabel asks, her eyes squinted adorably as she thinks.
"Deduction," I answer clearly, setting my thought down. "We will go over each of my henchmaniacs, and I will tell you every detail I know about them. This will not be a short task, but if I remember everything correctly, we will hopefully uncover their ties."
     "Excellent," Stanford remarks with a nod. "We must begin right away."
Mabel groans, seemingly wary of the large task in front of us. "I just wish that they weren't after you- that we wouldn't have to deal with all of this."
I nod gravely in agreement, though I have to answer, "Unfortunately, nobody forgets Bill Cipher."