|3|

Yoongi POV 

Yoongi POV 

Waking up to find himself back in his room, he began to whimper. He felt alone without the ash gray haired man there to comfort him. Knowing that he only just met him he began to feel bad. He was already feeling to clingy, and incredibly embarrassed.

In an attempt of comfort he mind linked to Jimin, as he knew Jimin knew all about being clingy, and how to do it.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"You know you can tell me anything Yoonie."

Well here goes nothing..."There is this guy I had only just met yesterday, and I feel really clingy towards him, is there a possibility that he could you know, wanna be my mate?"

"Yoonie did you hear what you just said?!"

"What?"

"YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!, YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIKE YOUR MOM!"

"Well that was because she always woke me up..."

"WELL THIS  IS GREAT I'M COMING OVER, WE'RE GOING TO PRACTICE FOR WHEN YOU BEND OVER, AND WHEN YOU DO YOUR MOUTH WATERING SLUT DROP!"

"Please don't come in-"

He flinched when he came out of mind link only to be bombarded by a very sweet, but scary scream.

"I'm here, and it's time to do practice!"

For the rest of the day, he was putting Yoongi in extremely tight shorts, and skirts since they worked for his extremely feminine legs. Then he bought Yoongi more over sized sweaters since he did so well in practice. 

****

They walked through the door, laughing carrying their bags to the living room when they were stopped by Jungkook. 

"Jimin why was there a balance of 3 million dollars worth of over-sized sweater and lingerie spent on my card."

"Because Yoongi likes someone! It's super important!"