|7|

Yoongi woke up with a pounding headache, he knew that he shouldn't of did what he did with Taehyung, but those cookies were just too good

Yoongi woke up with a pounding headache, he knew that he shouldn't of did what he did with Taehyung, but those cookies were just too good. Taehyung had bought them for him as a form of apology, so Yoongi came to a conclusion that he felt Taehyung's regret and guilt. 

Getting up out of the bed, he grabbed the covers wrapping them around his body. He slowly tiptoed to the kitchen looking for Taehyung. There he saw Taehyung sporting a pair of sweatpants than hung off his hips with no shirt to cover his upper half. Yoongi silently watched Taehyung hiding his scent so Taehyung couldn't smell him. 

Once Taehyung was done flipping the last pancake he turned around, and then screamed. Almost dropping the pancakes and croissants he had prepared for Yoongi. 

"Oh my god Yoongi! I could've dropped my croissants! Do you know how long it took me not to just rolling them into sticks like play-doh! Goodness Yoongi!"

Yoongi just sat there giggling to himself, as he went up to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him. He rested his face on Taehyung's tummy, when he talked everything came out muffled.

"Taewung cwan wi gwo to my owd pwack?"

"Sure we can go..I know Jungkook is missing you.."

Meanwhile

Fact for this before I start: Werewolves can look into their heads as their mind is like a little apartment for their wolves. Their wolves also have a seperate human form they use in their vessels head, and they look just like the person their in. So basically this takes place during the expanse of the carride. Don't forget Taehyung can disappear into his head mentally and navigate through it like a normal person. The inside of his mind looks like an apartment and outside of it looks like a earth and cities. So it's like his own little world, and if he wants to go to it he can, and he can place his body inside of his mind and not disappear physically. In the outside world he is on a like a manual mode where he is not present so basically brain dead on the outside. 

So this is what Dionysus looks like or basically how he chooses to look. 

So back to the meanwhile

Meanwhile

Taehyung decided that he wants to disappear into his mind for a bit since the carride was two whole hours. He walked through the small apartment Dionysus had in his mind, as decided to go to the bathroom.