|19|

(TIME SKIP: After the date)
Yoongi laid on the bed in his room, contemplating the things that happened today. His head resting on Taehyung's thigh as he yawned. Since the day was close to ending they were cuddled up in bed enjoying each other's company.

Taehyung smiled looking down at his mate, he enjoyed things like this when they were enjoying each other's company quietly. It brought him a sense of serendipity, that things were gonna always be like this.

Yoongi looked up when he saw the other couple stumble into their room. Jungkook had Jimin on his back as he giggled, walking towards the bed and laying down. They made themselves comfortable despite the others and then turned to look at them.

"Yoongi I wanna play Monopoly!" Jimin smiled trying to look at Yoongi with his limited amount of sight at the time.

"I'm bored so why not!" Yoongi got up and ran to his closet opening it and reached up trying to grab the box from on top of the shelf. Taehyung smirked at his mate's height and walked over reaching about him and grabbing the board game. He held Yoongi's hands as they walked back towards the bed with the board game.

Jungkook and Taehyung were setting up the board game while Yoongi and Jimin were on the phone for some reason. Yoongi and Jimin giggled as they put the phone down turning to face the boys who were still trying to sort the money.

Suddenly the bed room door was slammed open and loud yelling and crying was all that could be heard.

"IM HERE BITCHES AND YOONMIN!" Jin walked in the room after his grand entrance going straight to the bed.  Namjoon then followed dragging himself to the bed tiredly he didn't know why Jin was so energetic, especially after the rounds they just had.

The cries became louder as Taehyung and Jungkook whined about Jin being here. Soon though the group began to play Monopoly splitting into teams of 3. Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin were on one team. Leaving Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin on the other.

****
"WE'RE GETTING A FUCKING DIVORCE!"
"DON'T YELL AT ME BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT MONOPOLY!"
"I DON'T SUCK AT MONOPOLY YOU FUCKING CHEATED!"
"STOP BEING A SORE LOSER JIN!"
"I'LL SHOW YOU A SORE LOSER WHEN WE GET HOME! YOU AREN'T GETTING ANY OF THIS EVER AGAIN!"
"WHAT THE FUCK JIN YOU CAN'T DO THAT I'LL GO MAD!"
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY ASS FOR TWO WEEKS AND THAT'S FINAL!"
"JIN THAT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!"
"IT IS TO ME!"
"JIN YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"
"KEEP TALKING AND I'LL MAKE IT A MONTH!"

Namjoon immediately shut his mouth and ran to the bathroom. You could here his sobs as he wailed in the bathroom. Jin sat there smirking as he took out his chapstick applying some to his lips, then walked to the kitchen and began to make some food.

The other two couples stared at the couple who were bickering. Taehyung and Jungkook flinching when Jin said he wasn't getting any ass. Yoongi and Jimin laughing at Namjoon's response. Namjin had always made the nights interesting but not this much. Yoongi finally stopped laughing and and caught his breath.

They watched as Namjoon came out the bathroom with a red nose, sniffling as he sat down. The two alphas going over and comforting him leaving the two omegas to do what they wanted. Yoongi and Jimin both went to the kitchen and saw Seokjin in the kitchen cooking something, it smelled mouthwatering as they walked into the kitchen.

"Hi boys!" Seokjin cheered happily as he looked at the two omegas. He grabbed some more pork chopping it up and adding it to the frying pan. Both of them watching as the meat sizzled in the pan, moaning softly at the smell.

They then walked up to Jin tapping his shoulder lightly. Jin turned around looking st the two again.

"Can we help too?!" Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time.

"Sure, I need someone to chop up those vegetables so everything gets cooked at the same time."

"We're on it Jin!"

Yoongi and Jimin both went over to the other counter and began chopping up the vegetables. They would show off trying to chop them as quick as other chefs, but would fail miserably and almost cut themselves. Once they finished cutting the vegetables they gave them to Jin and began helping him with other things.

Meanwhile...

"Namjoon stop crying!" The two alphas tried to calm down the older.

"N-No how am I supposed to survive! This is basically NoDickNovember and AprilWithoutAss all over again!" Namjoon sobbed into his hands dreading the next two weeks.

"Namjoon it's just no sex for two weeks!" Jungkook said sounding pissed off.

"Me and Jin have never not had sex for more this a few hours!"

"Oh...." Jungkook shrunk down into the bed.

Taehyung places a hand on Namjoon's shoulder rubbing it soothingly as he watched him sob harder.

The boys turned around when they heard the bedroom door open and saw three smirking omegas.

"What are you guys doing?"

Jin evilly chuckled and looked at the three alphas, he sexily swayed his hips as he walked in Yoongi and Jimin following him in.

"Well...us three are gonna have a NoDickNovember and you guys are gonna have a AprilWithoutAss for the whole month, and the next."

Namjoon passed out at Jin's words and everyone gave him a quick glance of concern before turning back around.

"What do you mean no ass?!"

"We mean no ass Taehyung!" Yoongi replied as he walked to the door of the room swaying his hips. Smirking, Yoongi turned around before fully exiting the room.

"Well we don't want you boys to be hungry, come and eat."

A/N
Do you guys think I would be able to update three books at a time or would that be to much? (Hint Hint)