|17|

It's obvious that the two boys were still embarrassed by both of their sexual encounters, and Taehyung was currently sitting in the room with Yoongi as they watched TV. 

Taehyung was ridden with guilt at what happened where as Yoongi was proud he was able to help Taehyung. Obviously both of the boys didn't know what the other was feeling, and being as clueless as both of them were they probably would never know.  

Yoongi snuggled up to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist. Yoongi sighed and looked up at Taehyung wanting his attention, nonetheless he was being clingy again. 

"Taehyung!!" Yoongi whined as he said his name.

Taehyung sighed as he turned to look down at Yoongi not wanting to feel the guilt that was running through his veins. 

"Yes Yoongi?"

"I wanna sit on your lap!"

"Then why didn't you just sit on my lap?"

"I don't know I just wanted to ask first because you seem kind of tense."

Taehyung gulped wondering if Yoongi was gonna figure it out. 

"Oh okay...sit down then."

Yoongi moved himself from the cushion of the couch and onto Taehyung's lap. He then grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Taehyung looked down to afraid to look into the younger's eyes, and Taehyung has never ever really been scared before. 

"So Tae now that we're alone what do you wanna do?" Yoongi suggestively wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Uh, how about we go somewhere?"

"I said we're alone, not that I wanted to go somewhere." Yoongi answered. 

"W-Well I just don't feel like going doing anything right now..."

"What do you mean you don't feel like it! You always feel like it!"

"W-We'll I-I,"

"Spit it out Taehyung!"

"I fucked Jungkook! There are you happy now?!"

Yoongi doubled over as he began laughing, clutching his stomach as it begun to be painful. Taehyung sat there and watched in confusion not used to this type of reaction when he told someone he cheated.

"What's so funny?"

"I-It's just th-that you feel guilty because you slept with J-Jungkook!" Yoongi was breathing heavy as he laughed trying to get some oxygen. He didn't want his cause of death to be something so dumb like forgetting how to breathe.

"B-But I cheated on you?!"

"And I was the reason along with Jimin on how you got in the room together all alone."

Taehyung looked shocked as he looked at his mate. He didn't know Yoongi was like that at all, but he really didn't know anything about the omega. Taehyung suddenly poured at the thought of not knowing anything about his mate, but him pouting was really weird since he's supposed to be a big bad alpha. His mate just makes him act different when he's around. 

"Th-That was you and Jimin?!"

"Mhm you're welcome!"

"Yoongi! You made me feel so guilty how could you!"

"Get over it Tae! You two had sexual tension!"

"So basically you allowed me to cheat on you!"

"Taehyung me and you aren't even all that serious if you hadn't noticed! All we do is have sex what is so serious about that?!"

"I-I just th-thought that me and y-you were ya know..." Taehyung felt his eyes watering as he looked down. 

"Well we're not Taehyung..."

"B-But we can be, I can b-be better and we c-can curl up and watch movies together..."

"Tae just stop..."

"N-No I swear i-it'll be the best time of your life!"

"Tae-"

Yoongi cut himself off when he saw Taehyung giving him glossy puppy dog eyes, he couldn't resist it so he nodded his head yes, and Taehyung cheered as he did. 

"I-I promise you won't regret it!"

"I hope not..."

****

Taehyung had just left from he Adonis pack, and was still in the car nervously thinking about what he should do. He felt someone pull him out the car, and turned around to see Hoseok.

"Where have you been you asshat!"

"I was at the Adonis pack with Yoongi!"

"Yoongi? Isn't Yoongi dead?"

"No he's alive! He came back alive!"

"No Taehyung Yoongi is dead!"

Taehyung pulled out his phone and showed Hoseok the recent picture he had tooken with his mate. 

"Oh he is...alive."

"Mhm now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to go!"

"Where are you going?"

"To plan me and Yoongi's date asshole what else?"

"Oh, okay!"

Taehyung walked inside the pack house and went straight to his room, as he pondered up ideas for the perfect date.

A/N: Today's update is gonna be quite short I think I want this book to have about 40-50 chapters maybe minus the pack index, cast, and prologue. So yeah.

Next book is gonna be Taejin based maybe...