Intro

"Humans say that ghouls are the monsters who ruin this world, but if you look at it closely... it us humans who will bring this world down in the end. The ghouls are just meere tools for us to cover up for our greed"

Sometimes you have to loose everything to gain something special, even if it pains you or breaks you, never stop fighting.

"So...is that a yes?"

"It's a no"

"Why? It's gonna be fun, a lot of people I know are going too"

"Because I have work tomorrow and I have nothing suitable to wear"

"You are always working... can't you take a day off sometimes? The festival is only once a year"

"Sorry I can't, I need the money to pay for my sisters hospital bills"

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright, you don't have to apologize" I smiled at my friend who looked at me with pained eyes

"You are carrying such a huge burden all by yourself... isn't there someone from your family that can help you?"

"No there isn't, I've already searched for family members but there is no one left besides me and my sister"

"Oh... I'm sorry, I know it isn't much but if you need some help I can always..." I smiled

"Thank you Shiho, I know that you would"

"Of course, please tell me if I can do something for you, I am glad if I can lift some of the weight off your shoulders"she offered

"Thank you, I will remember it" My eyes looked at the clock

"Oh it's already this late, I promised to visit my sister, I'll see you tomorrow Shiho!" I waved to her and ran towards the train station

"Yeah, see you tomorrow (First name)-Chan!"

++++

"Hello (First name)-Chan, visiting your sister again?"

"Oh, hello Makoto-san, yes I was intending to do so" I gave a small smile to the front desk lady.

"Say hi to your sister for me, she is such a lovely girl" I nodded

"I will let her know"

"How is school? You're doing alright with your exams?" she asked curious while playing with her pen

"Yeah, I'm doing alright, just struggling a little at (the subject at school you suck most)"

"Oh I see! It was the worst one for me too when I was back in school, damn that was a long time ago" I smiled, her personality always managed to raise my mood.

"Anyway, let me know if you need some help with your homework, I might not look like it but I am actually pretty smart" I chuckled

"Thank you Makoto-san I will remember it for sure" she gave me a thumbs up and then her phone ringed

"Sorry sweetheart, works calling, enjoy the time with your sister!" I nodded and headed towards the elevator.

I reached the floor where the room of my sister was located; she suffered from a heard disease and had only a few months left to live. I reached the corridor and saw how a male person walked out of the room my sister was in.

"Who is that?" I asked myself and scanned the person carefully while we passed each other. He was really tall and well build; his face had handsome features with a few strands of his grey hair hanging into his face. He noticed my stare and gave me a light glare; I could feel a strange aura from him.