Enter: Kishou Arima

Yomo wasn't home as I banged on his door for a good 10 minutes before I gave up.

"If he's not here then maybe at Anteiku" I thought and headed to the coffee shop next. It was busy at this time of the day and I looked around until a girl with purple hair greeted me.

"Excuse me miss, are you looking for someone?" she asked with a friendly expression.

"Yes, I am looking for Yomo-san" her eyes widened

"You know Yomo-san?" she asked a little confused

"Yes and I need to talk to him, is he here?" she turned around and looked at her colleague

"Irimi-san, is Yomo-san with the manager?" the black haired waitress shook her head.

"I haven't seen him today and the manager is not in as well" she turned back towards me and apologized.

"I'm sorry but he isn't here currently" I nodded and thanked her before I walked out of the store.

"Where else could he be?" I wondered and took out my phone.

"I'll just give him a call" I dialed his number and placed the phone on my ear.

"The number you are trying to reach is switched off, please try again later" the automatic voice announcement said and I moved the phone away.

"Really?? What the hell is he doing?" I mumbled angrily and stuffed my phone in the pocket walking towards the next train station.

"Where does he linger now where I have something important to ask him..." I decided to wait until he was home and headed towards Kimino-san's place to take Shiru out for a walk.

We headed to the usual park and I tried multiple times to reach Yomo but his phone was still turned off.

"Damn him..." I let out a sigh and put my phone away, Shiru started barking and I looked down to him with an apologizing smile.

"Gomen ne Shiru... I am just annoyed because that dumbass is not picking up his phone..." I smiled and he barked back like he understood me.

"Let's buy you something to eat, you must be hungry from the long walk" I said and headed towards an exit to find a store.

"Thanks a lot!" I smiled as I put the snacks in the back and rushed outside to give them to Shiru.

"Here you go" I bend down and gave him the snacks, he was happy and jumped in my lap to let me feed it to him.

"What a hungry little nugget you are!" I nuzzled my hands through his fur until suddenly a pair of shoes stopped next to me.

"Excuse me young lady" I stopped and looked up to the stranger.

"Yes?" my eyes widened lightly as I saw a tall man with white hair and a pair of glasses standing before me.

"You left your wallet at the cash register" he said handing me my wallet.

"Oh... thank you!" I took it from his hands and realized just now that I forgot to put it back into my pocket.

"Does he belong to you?" he asked pointing at the little puppy in my lap.

"No he doesn't I am just walking him" I replied giving him another snack.

"You like dogs?" he asked curious.

"I do" I smiled and Shiru barked playfully.

"Do you?" I asked looking at his form that bends down to my level.