Celebration

"I hope their not over doing it" Renji mumbled as we stopped in front of the bar.

"You think they would?" I asked with a small smile

"Yeah... Itori definitely would..." I chuckled.

"Well then, let's see for ourselves" I said knocking on the door.

"SURPRISE!!" Itori yelled as we walked in.

"I told you she'd over do it..." Renji whispered.

"Thank you for coming! Come on, have a seat!" she offered and we walked over to the counter.

"Yo!" Uta waved at us with a smirk.

"We prepared a lot of good things for you guys!" Itori smiled while preparing our drinks.

"I wonder..." Renji mumbled and I only smiled.

"I think I start off since you are busy Itori" Uta said standing up from his seat.

"Here, that's from me" he handed me an envelope.

"Thank you" I smiled and opened it.

"Don't go over board, it's just a small gift" he explained and my eyes widened as I found out what's inside.

"No kidding!! Really??" I looked at him shocked.

"I told you it's only a small gift" he smiled and my smile grew over my entire face.

"A recommendation letter for the university of art! Are you serious?? This must have been a real pain to get this!" he chuckled

"Don't worry about that, I have connections thanks to my business besides I know that you wanted to go there" I could not feel more happy and I started jumping around like a little child.

"It's gonna be lonely without you at the shop since you do real good work" he added

"Don't worry! I promise to help out whenever I have some free time!" I promised

"Looking forward to that!" he smirked and handed Renji another envelope

"That's for you Ren-Chan" he gave him the black envelope and Renji opened it. He raised his eyebrow and stared at Uta.

"Really?" Uta chuckled

"Really" he showed me the inside and I started laughing.

"A voucher for a bunkbed" Uta really enjoyed this joke.

"Yep, since Ren-Chan does not own a bed" Renji frowned and took a seat on the counter.

"Drinks are ready!" Itori called and placed the cocktails down.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I need now!" Renji said and grabbed his drink to cool down his head. I was still laughing since I found out that the page was double sided and the real present was on the back side.

"Come on, it isn't that bad" I said jumping on the joke train.

"A bunk bed can be really comfortable you know" I added and placed the paper in front of his face showing him the real present.

"A voucher for a kingsize bed of your choice... really... you were just kidding?" he gave Uta a glare and Uta placed his hand on his shoulder and apologized.

"Sorry about that, I just had to make a joke out of it" Renji let out a sigh and I took a sip from my cocktail.

"Hmm! It's so delicious Itori!" I complimented her bartender skills.