Empty Shell

"We're here" Yomo said lazily as we entered through the door.

"(First name)-Chan!!" Itori jumped up from her seat and rushed towards us.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you! I've heard a lot about you!" she smiled and shook my hand earning more annoyed glares from Yomo.

"Cool down Itori, you are over doing it again"

"Come on Ren-Chan <3 I am just so exited to finally meet her" she apologized with puppy eyes and took my hand to guide me towards the counter.

"Come on in! I've already prepared some drinks" I looked back at Yomo who just let out a sigh and shut the door.

"What do you like (First name)-Chan? I have everything you can imagine" she smiled and leaned closer

"With that I mean human liquor" she winked because my face clearly expressed that I had something else on my mind.

"Y-Yeah, makes sense since you run a human bar" I smiled awkwardly and looked at her collection.

"What can I make you?" she asked heading behind the counter.

"I...uhh"

"Yo, little kitty" Uta walked into the room and greeted me with a smile.

"U-Chan, have you already met (First name)-Chan?" Itori asked, ready to make a proper introduction.

"We already know each other" he took a seat next to me and Yomo, giving another smile.

"Ohhh really?? That makes me the last one then..." she frowned and crossed her arms disappointed.

"Can we please cut out that childish acting, it's annoying" Yomo rested his chin on his hand and gave everyone an annoyed stare.

"You are such a party pooper Ren-Chan <3, we just like to be nice to (First name)-Chan" Itori said and turned her head back towards me.

"Now then, what can I get you?" she asked with big eyes.

"J-Juice is fine with me" she looked disappointed

"Juice? Well sure, I was just hoping to show off my bar tender skills but I forgive you, since it's you <3" she smiled and opened up the fridge

"Which one do you like?" I looked at the different juices and pointed at a bottle.

"I take (fav. Juice) juice please" she nodded and prepared the juice in a glass she placed in front of me.

"Here you go <3" I thanked her and took a small sip from the glass, she prepared 3 more drinks and handed Uta and Yomo their glasses before she sit next to me with her own.

"Now then, what should we talk about first?" she asked, resting her chin on the back of her palm.

"How about your hobbies? Is there something you're good at?" Uta asked interested

"Well... I really enjoy reading and drawing..." I replied, his eyes lid up

"Drawing? That's interesting, what do you draw?"

"Whatever catches my interest I guess... but it's usually a landscape or a portrait" he smiled

"That's really interesting, care to show off your skills?" my eyes widened shyly

"S-Sure..." he took out a textbook and a pen he was carrying in his pocket.

"Here you go" he placed it in front of me