The Meaning of a Miracle

"Looks like someone made it to the CCG's wanted list" Uta said holding the newest article of the CCG's wanted list before my eyes.

"That was fast!" I took the article from him and scanned the page.

"How exactly did you manage to get your face on that poster again?" he asked me interested.

"Do you really want to know?" he smirked

"Of course I do" I let out a sigh.

"Fine... let's just say I beat up some ghouls to gain some information's when the doves showed up" he took a seat next to me and watched me sketching.

"Now I'm interested, how did you manage to kick their asses? Did Ren-Chan turn you into a super hero or what?" I giggled

"Nope not a super hero" he snatched the pen from me and played with it in his hands.

"Now you are getting me really exited" I looked over to his face that was plastered with curiosity.

"It's nothing that interesting" he put the pen on his upper lip and squeezed it between his lip and his nose.

"I want too see it" I took the pen from his nose and placed it on my sketchbook.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you" he got up

"I would never dare" I stood up from my chair and stepped before him.

"I don't want to hurt you so I won't use my full strength" I said.

"Don't bother using your full strength, remember I am ghoul I can handle it" I grinned

"Whatever you say, don't blame me if it hurts" he got all exited and I took my starting position.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!" he replied and I rushed towards him. Uta tried to follow me with his eyes and he could see for which part I was aiming. However it was not the part I directed my punch in the end to his surprise as he was brought down to his knees, coughing up blood.

"See, I told you it would hurt" I said as I looked down to him.

"That was unexpected... really interesting" he said wiping the blood away from his lips.

"I doubt that Ren-Chan teach you this strength" I helped him to stand up.

"Nope he didn't, it's more like a leftover from all the RC cell experimentation I went through" he grinned

"I see, so you are having some kind of super hero power" I laughed.

"It's more like superhuman strength" he healed his injuries and looked at me.

"Amazing that you learned to control it in such a short time, it's almost as effective as a quinke that the doves use" I took a set at my table and continued to sketch.

"Sort of" he took a seat besides me.

"Now they have to deal with their own experiment... poor them" he smiled.

"It's their own fault for experimenting with those cells in the first place... there for I do what I can with what it has done to me." I said finishing my sketch.

"Here you go, I hope it is to your liking" I said placing the sketch for a new mask in front of him.

"Hmm... it's really nice, exactly as I would have done it too" he complimented.

"Thanks" I said taking a sip from my coffee.

"Wanna deliver it for me when it's done?" I nodded