Guest

"Are you finished with it?" I asked as Uta wrapped the mask in a paper bag.

"Yeah, it's done" I walked over and took the card with the address but he snatched it out of my hand.

"Heh? I thought I should deliver it?" I looked at him confused.

"Sorry little kitty but this customer is a little difficult to handle, next time I'll let you deliver it" he smiled and petted my head.

"Ok... then I'll just continue sketching while you are gone" I said a little disappointed.

"I make it up to you once I'm back, you like cake don't you?" he asked while putting on his cloak.

"Yeah, I do..." he grinned.

"Chocolate?" I nodded.

"Please... but with a lot of strawberry topping please, only then I'll forgive you" he nodded and took the bag.

"Very well, later!" he waved and left the store to me. I sit down on my chair and let out a sigh.

"How boring... I thought I could finally see one of his customers..." I played with my pen while my head was sulking on the table.

"I wonder what his customers are like..." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Hmmm... what Yomo-san is doing right now?" I blushed as I thought about him but suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when a loud bag on the front door echoed in my ears.

"Yeez! That scared me, did he forget his keys or what?" I jumped up from the chair and headed towards the door, the banging got louder and my feet stopped before I reached the door.

"Is it really him?" I thought as my heartbeat increased what if it was someone else? A customer maybe? I shook my head and I took another step to the door and placed my hand on the handle.

"Yes pleas-" my words were interrupted by a hard punch across my cheek that set me flying right back inside. I landed on the floor and held my nose that was bleeding.

"W-What the hell?" I looked up to the door and saw a young guy standing in the frame.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked as he set a step inside the store.

"I-I work here" I replied in a shaky voice as he slowly closed the distance between us.

"Where is Uta?" he asked in a deep voice that scared the hell out of me.

"H-He is out, making a delivery" I replied and his eyes twitched.

"Fine, then I'll wait here" he said and plopped himself on the couch. I was still shaking but I tried to pull myself together and stood up from the floor to get a handkerchief to stop my nose bleeding.

"What kind are you?" he asked giving me a glare.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I asked what kind are you? Are you deaf or what?" he pissed me off with that kind of language he used.

"Human what else should I be?" I replied and he suddenly jumped up and rushed towards me, snatching the handkerchief from my fingers.

"Liar! Your blood smells filthy, like that of that stupid half-breed" he sniffed the cloth and tossed it away.

"I am not a liar, I am human!" I replied now a little bit snappy since he really made angry. I was surely underestimating the situation because I knew nothing about him, but hey.... Who punches a woman that simply is definitely not worth to be treated nicely...