Spoiled Brat

Rafael kept his eyes locked with Rose, feeling her tighten around him. He grabbed onto her hips, letting her set her own pace while she rode him. She pressed her hands against his chest for support and quickened her pace, chasing her orgasm. She got a taste of that toe curling feeling which left your body totally wrecked but sated. She took charge without needing his help.
He trailed his hands up, caressing her heated skin as he made his way to her breasts. When he cupped them she let out a loud pleased sound, her eyes closing while her nails dug into his chest. A groan left from deep within him, she scratched him up like a freaking cat. He felt her body tense up when she squeezed him tightly, her orgasm washing over her. She fell down on his chest, he wrapped his arms around her to let her catch her breath. He wasn't there yet though. Kissing her hair he rolled them over, letting her rest on her back while he trailed his hands over her thighs and held on, thrusting his hips which caused her eyes to snap open.

"Rafe!" It was barely a whisper, he knew what she was trying to say without her finishing that sentence. It was clear in her eyes.

He tightened his grip on her thighs, "It's okay." He quietly assured her.

Soft whimpering sounds left her lips as he quickened his pace, chasing his own orgasm. He reached between her thighs and rubbed her sensitive bud which caused her to tremble all over again. Her second orgasm set his off as well, stilling his movements he rooted deep within her. They locked eyes when he calmed down, a smile spreading across her face. She trailed her hand up his chest, letting it rest there. He covered her hand which rested upon his chest with his and then pulled away from her. He needed to clean up, take a shower and head to the office. Sebastiano was waiting for him, Sebastiano lacked patience so the man would be grumpy right about now.

"You staying home today?" Rafael asked her, tossing her his shirt so she could cover up and stay warm, "Aria mentioned she's going back to campus and focus on her school work."

"I'm staying home today." She sat up and covered up with his shirt, "I feel sluggish." She muttered.

They barely slept because his wife couldn't get enough of him. It was hot, but now it was catching up with her. He noticed her yawning and stretching, ready to fall back asleep.

"Don't get out of bed, just get some sleep." He told her, heading to the bathroom and leaving the door ajar.

He got rid of the condom and took a quick shower. After brushing his teeth and doing his hair he walked out of the bathroom again in only a towel. His eyes landed on their bed, Rose did fall asleep. She was curled up under the covers, looking small and adorable. He stepped to the bed, collected their scattered clothes and tossed them in the hamper. He made sure she was tucked in and then quietly got dressed. Collecting his phone, wallet, and keys he left the bedroom and texted Sebastiano to let him know he was on his way. He made sure his apartment was being watched so no one could surprise Rose. When it came to his wife he'd no longer take risks. He'd make sure she was protected at all times.

***

Rafael was sipping his coffee while going through his messages as he approached his office. Pushing the door open to his office, he glanced at his desk noticing Sebastiano sitting behind it while a girl was standing beside him, giggling at something he said. Neither one of them noticed him, he figured he could give them both a scare by kicking the door closed behind him so he did just that. Like he predicted the sound caused them to jump and glance his way. Sebastiano looked annoyed while the girl looked guilty.

"You have a secret meeting in my office?" He asked, approaching his desk and taking a seat in the one-seat Max usually sat in. He gestured to the flustered looking woman, "Don't mind me, continue your meeting."