Ten Million Dollars

Rafael watched as Rose gave him a show, covering her body up with her carefully selected pieces of clothing. She seductively put them on, the longing in her eyes pulling him in. The woman kept surprising him. Leaning slightly back he gestured for her to come closer. A mischievous smirk spread across her face as she slowly closed the distance between them and leaned in, placing her hands upon his shoulders, her lips close to his. Rafael titled his head to the side, ready to give them both what they wanted. He was about to press his lips against hers when his bedroom door suddenly flung open and a pissed off looking Sebastiano barging in. His brother ignored them and their current situation and pointed at Aria who came following in after him.

"Send her back to school." He told Rafael, his tone one which couldn't be ignored.

"Aria, what did you do?" Rafael asked, pulling away from Rose and getting to his feet.

Aria didn't look sorry at all, instead she smugly got in Sebastiano's face, "Does Seb has a little crush on Paige?" Aria sang in an annoying voice which caused all of them to cringe.

Clearing his throat Rafael glanced at his brother, clearly, he was more reasonable at the moment than Aria who was in a teasing mood, "Who is Paige?"

Sebastiano pushed his sister aside, "That is not the issue here. Aria needs a time-out for snooping around and trying to meddle in our lives. We already have mom doing that, we don't need a Pia junior."

"Take that back!" Aria angrily whispered at Sebastiano.

Rafael smirked, he didn't need to interfere at all. Sebastiano could handle things perfectly fine on his own. Ignoring their bickering Rafael turned to look at his wife and leaned in, surprising her by suddenly kissing her on the lips. It was a quick kiss, but it left her in a complete daze.

"We'll continue things later." He promised her.

She cleared her throat, trying to hide the fact she was completely flustered by a mere kiss. It hadn't been the same as when he devoured her because he tried to show her what a real kiss was like. Rose ran her fingers through her hair, trying to fix something which was already perfect.

"Let's have breakfast." She mumbled, trying to change the subject.

They ignored the bickering siblings and walked out, heading to the kitchen together. Soon the bickering stopped, but when Aria and Sebastiano joined them at the dining table he could tell his siblings didn't forgive each other at all. They were merely ignoring the subject at hand.

"Guys, I thought you were really close." Rafael glanced down when he noticed Rose filling up his plate, "That's quite enough, Rose." He warned her in a quiet voice, "Anyway, didn't you call Aria like every single day? It was fun for everyone involved when you two were getting along."

"True," Rose muttered in agreement beside him.

Aria and Sebastiano didn't seem to like them teaming up, his siblings were glaring at him but keeping their words to themselves. The silence was filled with tension, but Rafael preferred that over Aria and Sebastiano arguing all the damn time. He really didn't need a trip back to his past, he left his parents' house to be done with all that nonsense. He was enjoying the peace and quiet, finishing up his breakfast before leaving to meet up with Max at his office.

"I'm heading to the office, I want you two to behave while I'm out." He kept his gaze locked with Aria, he knew Sebastiano could follow orders even though he didn't always like it. His sister, however, was a loose cannon, "No, you can't tag along." He told Sebastiano, knowing his brother was about to ask that, "You should rest up as much as possible. You'll heal faster that way."