Chloe's Threesome

Rafael was sitting across his wife having breakfast while ignoring the many texts he received from Sebastiano. Chloe his brother's new lover and the woman he needed to keep safe was not a good influence on him. All Rafael wanted was to have his quiet, brooding brother back, but that was not happening anytime soon. He now understood what his mother was trying to say when she always told them that a woman could work a man and get inside his head without actually doing anything other than being there for him. Surely Chloe was not an ancient witch putting a spell on his brother, so that woman just being around Sebastiano and talking to him all day is what caused his change of behavior. He did not like it one bit so he dealt with that in a childish manner, but he honestly didn't give a fuck. He was allowed to not be compliant when it came to siblings just this once.

"You're not getting that?" Rose asked him when he also ignored Sebastiano's call.

"Chloe is meddling in affairs which are none of her business, but Sebastiano doesn't see that. He has been trying to convince me to comply to something and isn't taking no for an answer."

Rose looked amused by that, "So you're ignoring him?"

Rafael grabbed his phone and put it away in his inner jacket pocket, not even bothering to look at his phone again. Thankfully he had set his jacket aside to have breakfast with Rose so he didn't get the urge to reach for his phone and read his messages anyway. He was done listening to Sebastiano's requests, his brother knew how he felt about their plan and if he wanted to go through with it any way he had to deal with the consequences. Rafael was staying out of it all.

"Anyway, have you thought about what we discussed earlier?" He asked, changing the subject since he was tired of dealing with his brother and his woman.

"Earlier?" She asked.

He watched her sip her tea and look at him as if he spoke to her in a different language. He was pretty sure he was still speaking English though, his Italian was rusty and it was probably better for everyone if he refrained from trying to speak it. Since he was sure he did speak English to her it could only mean that she was ignoring what he told her just like how he was ignoring what his brother was trying to tell him. It was an excellent pot and kettle example, he would also refrain from saying that out loud. Surely Rose would find it hilarious and try to change the subject, just like he did.

"Are you doing it on purpose or are you seriously not coming up with anything you'd like to do?"

She trailed her eyes away, sipping her tea like it was a shield to defend herself from him. He leaned back in his chair, taking her in and waiting patiently for her to cave in first. He knew she couldn't sit calmly when he stared at her like that. No one ever could. He knew very well he intimidated a lot of people. He didn't even need to invade their personal space. He wouldn't go as far as to say they most of the time had a guilty conscious causing them to spill everything by being flinchy and weird.

"I don't know where to start." She told him, "I mean I don't feel like becoming a social butterfly again. I like staying at home and have dinner with you and watch a movie. Also, I enjoy family dinners, family dinners which involve your family actually." She took a deep breath and continued, which made him smirk but he tried to hide that from her, "Then again I know you're right about me graduating and not letting that go to waste. But when it comes to that I don't know where to start-"

"You've been struggling with it that much?" He interrupted her, "Let's take a small step. We're doing dinner with Chloe's dad this Friday. That's you going out and being social again."

"I guess." She pulled her legs up in her chair and got comfortable, supporting her cup of tea on her knees, "It's not that I enjoy doing nothing all day. I want to feel like I'm doing something with my life."