Night-Day Two

While everyone are busy with karaoke. Dara stepped out to the garden to do more thinking. The night summery breeze is in the air. She slowly walked to the middle of the garden enjoying the feel of the wind blowing to her face as she closed her eyes. She then heard a soft footsteps getting nearer to where she is at. She took a deep breath and she already knows who it is behind her. She is now familiar with his scent. She likes his scent. It is a mixture of sweet and musky that is totally manly for her own good.

Jiyong who had been watching her saw her get up and walked out to the garden. He thought to himself that this now his chance to talk to her alone. He got up and was about to turn to go to the garden. When he noticed that everyone's eyes are on him. But from what he saw in their eyes are support and encouragement. That made him happy and bowed down to everyone.

Jiyong stopped behind Dara enjoying her scent that is being lifted up by the wind into his senses. He felt nervous but he built up his courage to say something to her. "It's such a beautiful night to be outside, isn't it?" Smiling Dara turned to him. "Damn! She gotta stopped doing that to me. She's going to give me a heart attack sooner or later." He thought to himself. But seriously now.

"I'm sorry." Jiyong softly said to her. "I'm sorry, if ever I have offended you in any way." He then looked at Dara with sincerity. "Dara, I know you might think that it's too soon for me to say this to you." He is freaking nervous and he can hear it in his voice. But it's now or never. "I like you Dara." He stopped and look her in the eye again. "Heck, I think I have already fallen for you without me knowing about it. I think it all started when I first laid my eyes on you when we were in France. Ever since then, you have occupied my thoughts day and night. I was so disappointed at myself for not having the courage to approach you then, especially when you suddenly disappeared that night. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was falling into depression because of disappointment for not knowing who you are. I have never felt this kind of feeling before nor had I ever felt such a strong attraction towards a woman whom I know nothing about. I have expressed all my emotions into writing music about you. Of what it could've been."

Dara's heart was beating so hard that she can feel it in her throat. Stunned and frozen at the same time, that she can only listen to what he is saying.

"Then I thought I saw you at the parking elevator in my apartment building but I couldn't be sure. After that, I saw you at the party. I was so happy when I realized that it was really you. I took my time to approach you that night and was so close to you. But this guy whom I remembered seeing with you in France suddenly appeared and took you by the hand. I felt like a bucket of ice was just thrown at me and I froze. But I still followed you until I realized that something is not right." He stopped and closed his eyes for a moment as he gather his thoughts. Upon opening them Dara saw pain and something else that she cannot describe in his eyes. "I saw what he did to you and I ran as fast as I could to save you. Dara. I was so scared last night." Jiyong moved closer to Dara, so close that he can actually see her face as their hands brushed to each other and they both felt that electricity shock.

Jiyong lifted his right hand to touch her face. Afraid that she might run away from him. He tested it with a light touch and when she didn't move he continued. With his heart beating so fast he slowly leaned down to lightly brush his lips to hers.