Family

The Park's are busy preparing for the upcoming dinner with their soon to be in-laws. The caterers set up the in the kitchen and the dining table is set.

Dara is getting ready after she took a long relaxing bath. She is wearing a simple off shoulders white flowy
dress and paired it with white ankle straps sandals. She finished blow drying her hair and just let it's natural wavy curls flow. She put in a very neutral colors of makeup and her ever favorite strawberry lip gloss. After she was done she decided to step out of her balcony where you can see the view of Los Angeles. She loves this view and this what made her fall in love in this house. It's located on top of the mountain overlooking the Los Angeles city lights. Their house is quite modern with which is surrounded with floor to ceiling windows. Her mom was the one who found this house considering that she has her own real estate agency.

Ami her older sister who is an Anesthesiologist by profession called out for her. "I knew I would find you here. I keep knocking but you weren't responding. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

Dara gave her sister a smile and hugged her really tight.

"I'm just thinking about a lot of things, about my life. What I was before and what I am now. It seems like everything is moving so fast. I finally got my first boyfriend whom became my fiancé all in a span of two weeks. Don't get me wrong though I am in love with Jiyong and I will still marry him because I wouldn't change that for the world. I'm actually looking forward to leaving the life with the man I love. Exploring life together, learning what life can offer us and just live it day by day. At least I don't have to experience it by myself anymore. That is why I'm glad that mom and dad allowed me to experience it all by myself when they gifted me with the travel vacations. I had learned a lot in those two months and I'm happy to be able to do that. At least I won't have any regrets in my life."

Ami was just listening to her sister and she's very happy that her sister was able to fulfill the important events that she wanted to accomplished. They all did actually because their loving parents allowed them to experienced life. Though she is not getting married anytime soon but she does have someone special in her life as well.

"I'm glad that you are at your happiest little sister. I can't say that you did not experienced dating because I know for a fact that you did. As long as you are happy and you know what you want in life. All I can say is that I will always be here for you whenever you need me...whether I'm there physically or not. I'm just a phone call away. You know how much I love you right and I couldn't have asked for a better sister than you."

Dara's tears were flowing already upon hearing her sister. Their family have such a tight close relationship because they all went through the same thing when they have decided to move here in America. They have pretty much encouraged, motivated and fought for each other in everything. They have surpassed all the trials and tribulations in life and that is why there's nobody out there can break their little family apart. But they will welcome whoever wants to be a part of their family with open arms and open mind.

The sisters are now crying when another sibling of theirs Seth came in. "Aww...my two out of the four favorite women in my life."

Seth is a corporate lawyer by profession. He is the sisters strong pillar besides their dad. He is also with the woman he loves for five years now and been thinking of settling down as well. But will wait after his little sister's wedding.

"I love you both so much and you both know that right?" He asked as they were all hugging each other while the two girls are still tearing up.

"As your oppa, I want you both to know how important you two are in my life. Weather we all end up married and with family later on you two will always be my little sisters and the best friends I have ever had. Thank you both for always being there for me, for letting me feel that I am important not just to our family but to others as well. We will always be family no matter what. Arasso?"

The girls both nodded their head lovingly and let each other know of how much they love each other. Little did they know that their parents are just right there with them listening and watching them lovingly. Both are proud and grateful for the way their
children are open with each other of how much love they have for them as their parents and for each other.

==========================

The Kwon's met up at Jiyong's hotel room before going to their soon to be in-laws for dinner and of course for the special event on Jiyong's life.

"Appa eomma and noona. I have been thinking about this for a while now. If it's not too much to asked, I would like to marry Dara after our world tour concert which is next month."

Both mother and daughter squealed and hugged Jiyong while still squealing. Jiyong chuckled so loud at their reactions.

His dad was also laughing his heart out as he watched his family. He vowed to protect his family when he married his first love and he will continue to do so until his last breath. He is thankful for his kids that they grew up well and he and his wife didn't even have to asked them for anything. Both are very responsible, especially Jiyong for he partly grew up away from them. But never did he neglect his family even after he became really famous. As a matter of fact instead of him and his wife supposed to be the one to spoil him; they were the ones who got spoiled from their son without even asking. That's why it pains him whenever he hears people bashing his son as if they know him so well. But Jiyong told them not to ever let those people affect them and their livelihood because they know the truth.

"Eomma, noona you are both going to damage my ear drums and you know how important it is." He said pretending to cover his ears but still laughing.

His mother smacked him on the arm lightly as she gave him a pain glare. She was acting as if she got offended
to get a big hug from her son whom she loves so much. She loves both her kids but it's just that she misses her son all the time especially when he stays at the city or would go out of the country for months. He had bring so much joy in her and her husband's life, not because he is now rich and famous. But because ever since he was little he has shown them happiness whenever he would sing and dance. They know already that they've been blessed with a gifted child through him. But never in their wildest dream that he would become this famous. She knew right there and then that she will need to keep him grounded no matter how famous he becomes.

Dami on the other hand is very close with her baby brother since there's really only two of them. He became her playmate and best friend. He never was the type of brother who would tease her and fight her. As a matter of fact he is more of a protective brother to her. Never was he greedy nor selfish. He shares what he has ever since they were little. He's a very good listener and would always be there for their family no matter how tired he is. Their family comes first for him and whenever he's home he becomes this maknae with all the aegyo he can show. He maybe the leader of his famous Bigbang group but he will always be the baby in their household.