Thirty

The boys are back at their own hotel room after their overnight trip from Santa Barbara. Their first concert is tonight and they have to be at the venue by four pm to do some sound check.

Dara was helping Jiyong prepare his other stuff that he needed to bring with him.

"Babe do you need to bring your laptop as well? Do you want me to put it in your backpack?"

Dara asked by the door as Jiyong is still in the bathroom taking a shower. She started knocking and waited. But Jiyong did not reply to her because of the running shower. He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower to dry himself. He wrapped the towel around his waist as he took his toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. He started brushing his teeth and finished. While Dara went to get something and came back knocking but then again no reply from Jiyong. He was putting away his toothbrush when the towel got loose. He didn't have time to catch it and so it fell on the floor just in time for Dara opening the door and saw...

Both of them froze at the realization. Dara's eyes widened as her mouth gaped open as her face turned beet red. She tried covering her eyes with her hands but failed. Jiyong was shocked himself and did not know what to do at that moment. Instead of picking up the towel he covered his manhood with his hands which still didn't help much.

"Oh my gaaash! Babe I'm...so...sorry. I did knocked a couple of times but did not hear anything from you."

Dara was trying to close her eyes as she was still facing him and speaking at the same time.

Jiyong also felt embarrassed but looking more into her reactions he finds her embarrassment cuteness overload. He couldn't help but to be amused and chuckled. He picked up the towel from the floor and wrapped it securely around his waist. He then slowly walked towards her still wearing an amused grin on his face. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him.

Dara still had her eyes closed when she felt Jiyong pulling her towards him by her waist. She was caught off guard and started panicking, especially when she felt his bare chest.

"Aaahh!" She was about to push him backwards but Jiyong only tightened his hold on her.

"Babe...please stop. Stop or we might have a repeat of that again."

Jiyong with a smirk on his face was trying to make her feel at ease.

Dara opened her eyes and glared at him as she lightly smacked his arm still blushing.

Jiyong captured her face with his hands and made her look at him. He stared at her beautiful brown orbs and gave her a peck on her lips.

"I'm sorry. That was completely an accident. I wasn't flashing myself to you or anything. But come to think of it you will be seeing more of me a month and a half from now on our wedding night."

Jiyong couldn't help teasing her as he loves seeing her blushed.

==========================

The sound check was a success as well as their fan meeting.

The boys are all getting ready to get their hair and makeup done as well as their wardrobes for the night. This time Dara was there with them.

Jiyong finally made his announcement as he called on to all his staff members which includes only their makeup artists, hairstylists, wardrobe stylists, managers and their back up dancers lastly their band members. Only the people that have been with them from the very beginning. He took Dara's hand and entwined it with his.

"Hello everyone! I would like to personally introduced to you all...this wonderful woman who have agreed.. to be wife in about a month and a half from now. Her name is Sandara Park or you can call her Dara who will soon to be Sandara Kwon."

Everyone happily cheered for them and congratulated them. Tahee started handing out a glass of champagne for everyone as they discreetly celebrated the two in their engagement.

"I trust you all for not leaking anything to anyone as of yet. To please allow us to make the announcement ourselves in time. Can we have your trusted agreement on this?"

Everyone announced their agreement as they continued to have their refreshments.

==========================

The Los Angeles Staple Center was filled with all their excited VIP fans who are chanting and singing along with them.

Dara, her family and the Kwon's are sitting at the VIP center rows by the sound technicians. Even Hyo Rin, Taeyang's wife and the parents of the boys showed up for the first time in a long while. They were all elevated than the VIP's who are standing closer by the stage also in the middle of the arena.

The atmosphere was very emotional and exciting for everyone for this is the Bigbang's come back concert after their military enlistment. A lot of the fans cannot helped but to be very emotional as they wholeheartedly showed the boys how much they were love and missed.

In return the boys gave them all their best and made it a satisfying performance for everyone. They were all touched and were all emotional as well knowing how much their beloved fans been patiently waited for them. They were also aware of everything, of how their VIP fans have gone above and beyond to fight for them and had protected them. They have individually extended how grateful they all are to their fans. It was a very emotional and fulfilling event for everyone.

Dara, Hyo Rin, the Kwon's and the boys's parents were all also emotional too because they know everything that had happened. They were also introduced to their fans as all the parents stood up and started bowing as a sign of being humbly grateful for everything.

The fans went wild as they were emotionally clapping and chanting their thanks to the boys's parents.

The concert ended successfully. Dara together with her family, Hyo Rin and the parents all went backstage to meet the boys and to congratulated them.

The engagement of Jiyong and Dara was also announced to the parents. They were all happy for the couple as they gave them all their congratulatory remarks.

==========================

The Friday concert was also emotionally successful. The boys next stop is Europe. London, France, Rome, Switzerland and Germany.