Day Three-Part 3

Upon hearing her say those words that he had been longing to hear. Jiyong pulled her by her waist and did not waste time taking her lips. He slowly lowered his lips to hers as he gently kissed her. She gasped and he deepened the kiss with his tongue inside her cavern mouth as he explored every part of her. They were lost in the bliss as the kiss that turned into passion. Bom on the other hand felt kind of awkward as she excused herself but neither of the two seemed to have heard her.

Jiyong could tell that Dara is inexperienced in the kissing department as he slowed down trying to get her to follow his lead. He broke the kiss for a bit as he looked at her while he rested his forehead against her as both of them are trying to catch their breaths. They both smiled at each other with full of love showing in each other's eyes. Jiyong pecked her lips as he moved his head away to see her face that reflects innocence. He was staring at her with his heart beating so fast and still trying to comprehend that she's now actually his girl.

Without letting her go Jiyong guided her to the couch. They sat facing each other as Jiyong took both of her hands. He smiled at her and took a deep breath. "Dara baby." He saw her blushed and giggled at the same time upon hearing him say that. He also couldn't hide his giddiness as he shook his head and closed his eyes. "W-we need to talk about the viral news." He felt her body shaking, he then held her closer and kissed her forehead to calm her down. "Dara, I need you to trust me on this please. I will never allow anyone to hurt you but we do need to discuss about this so that we are both on the same page, is that okay?" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. She then looked at him in the eye with trust in him she nodded her head. "Good, thank you." He kissed her forehead again.

"Now, from what I saw on the headlines. Nobody seems to have taken a good look at you. It was actually good that you didn't come to me directly. They probably thought that you were also a fan, not until I covered you with my jacket. None of them were expecting that I guess. The only thing that is a bit bothering me was that if anybody have taken a video or a picture during the actual incident on the street. Everything happened so fast that I didn't pay attention to anyone else at that time. But if ever something comes out with your face showing...how do you want it to be handled? I'm willing to do whatever you think would be best. If you don't want people to know about us, it will be fine as long as you and I know the truth. We just need to come up with a story that will fit with the incident. But we have to be on the same page no matter what." She shook her down contemplating the whole scenarios. He tilted her chin up so that he can see her face. He is deeply worried about her but he also knows that they will be able to get through this. Because he is willing to give up everything for her as long as she stay by his side. He's at that point of his life where he is ready to slow down in his career. He is also ready to settle down and have a family of his own because he finally found that special someone whom he would like to build a family with.

"Uhmmm...I have heard so many stories from Bom about the fans of the Korean artists not just here in Korea but around the globe, that they can be really scary, and that they can break you. I'm fairly new about all this and also I'm just about to start my own life with a career that I have worked so hard for. I just don't want anyone for that matter to ruin this for me when I'm barely starting to have a life of my own.  Having a boyfriend at this point of my life is a bonus for me. You are the first man outside of my family that I have ever love and I am really happy and excited to have you in my life. I can't wait to experience all my first with you. I'm also aware that you are at this point of your life and career because of your hard work but most of all because of all the people who believed in you which are your fans. I also don't want to come between you, your career and your fans. I'm not going to compete with them because they were all there first supporting you from the very beginning and I'm also sure that they will still be there even with the new chapter of your life, even until you decide that you're done and would like to be a normal person now." She stopped for a while weighing in his feelings too. "I don't think revealing our relationship to the public would be a wise choice right now. Jiyong." She loosened her right hand from his holds and she gently touch his left cheek. "When I said that I love you too, that I want to experience a lot of my first with you and only you. I meant it with all my heart. I will not let go of this hands." She then brought her hand back to his. "I also hope that you will not let go of mine as well.

Jiyong was so touch and immediately embraced her. He gently kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose and finally her lips. "God I love you so much Dara, that I feel like my heart is going to burst with so much happiness. I just want to let you know that I will also never to let go of your hands. I will hold them so tight that you won't be able to think of ever letting go. We will work this out together, as long as have our trust to each other, okay?" He asked as he pressed his forehead against hers. She smilingly nodded her head.