Los Angeles

Jiyong called Dara three nights ago letting her know that he and his family will be arriving Monday for their Thursday and Friday concerts. Jiyong wanted to spend sometime with Dara prior to their concerts of two nights. They both made an arrangement for the families to meet Tuesday night. The Park's insisted for them to just have dinner at their home instead of somewhere else for they understand that Jiyong is high profile. The Kwon's appreciated that and are looking forward to meeting them.

Dara on the other hand was talking to her older siblings about the dinner preparations.

Her older sister is still in awe that her baby sister is already engaged before her. Not just that...she's engaged to one of the well known kpop idols globally. She just hope and pray that she will be able to endure everything that will be thrown at her knowing how crazy some of his fans are. After she found out about the engagement she and her twin brother googled him right away and they found out how famous her fiancé is.

==========================

Monday at ten in the morning at LAX International Airport, the Kwon's arrival. Dara came with Jiyong's other staff members to pick them up, but she waited in the van. Jiyong told her not to come out because of the paparazzi and fans. She is so nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because she will be meeting his family as soon as they arrived. Excited because she misses Jiyong so much and she will finally be in his arms again. It took her two hours to get ready and debated of what to wear. At the end she decided to wear beige tube top and a white mini skirt with matching sandals. Though it is technically still summer in California she also put on a light white cardigan to cover her exposed skin. No makeup just lip gloss because Jiyong likes it better with her not wearing any makeup at all. They really only have this week to spend time together but they will make the most of it. After this week Jiyong will fly straight to Europe for their concert tour.

She can see them now coming towards the van. Her heart is beating really fast as if she's going to have a heart attack because she's also having trouble breathing.

The staff member finally opened the side door and Jiyong was the first one to get in. Jiyong happily smiled upon seeing the love of his life who will soon to be his wife. He hurriedly hugged her and captured her face in his hands as he kissed her on the lips not caring of his family being there behind them. He missed her so much that he became teary eyes. He also noticed the tears flowing down her cheeks. He broke the kiss first and placed his forehead against her as they were both in tears of happiness. They heard his mom saying.

"Uhmm...Jiyong-ah. We're still out here. Are you ever going to let us in so that we can meet my future daughter in law?"

Jiyong chuckled and Dara giggled but at the same time she feels nervous and worries can be seen in her eyes. They locked eyes and Jiyong can see how worried she is. He gave her another peck on the lips and winked at her. She giggled again.

"Yes, omma. Come on in."

"Finally!" They heard his mom uttered excitedly.

He waited after his parents and sister got inside the van in front of them. Both of them are sitting in the very back because Jiyong wants to have his fiancé all to himself and not worrying of people looking at them.

Mrs. Kwon cannot hide her excitement and turned to see Dara giving her the warmest smile.

"Omo! She's very beautiful Jiyong-ah! My daughter in law is very beautiful!"

The rest of the Kwon's turned to Dara as well.

"Dara call me eomeonim ok?" She said excitedly.

"Also call me abeonim. I agree with you yeobo she's indeed very beautiful."

Mr. Kwon chimed in giving her a smile with a wink that made Dara blushed. Jiyong chuckled upon seeing his dad winked at his fiancé that made her blushed.

"Hello Dara! Please excused our parents silliness. I'm Dami unnie."

Jiyong whispered to Dara's ear. "Wait...for...it...and..." they both laughed at his sister's reaction.

"Oh my gosh!!! We finally got to meet you! I can't believe you Jiyong-ah for not letting us meet her right away. Anyways, we need to spend time together and have some girls moment okay?"

Dami started off calm then all of a sudden she started shrieking out. Dara could only chuckled while nodding her head. She cannot believed that his family is so nice and seemed to have already accepted her as their in laws.

The Kwon's are staying in a hotel near the concert venue and they all have their individual rooms. The Bigbang boys are also staying in the same hotel. Once again Jiyong asked Dara to stay in the van until he's all checked in and already in his room.

"I will text you and let you know what my room number is okay?"

Jiyong told Dara before kissing her briefly and stepped out of the van. Luckily though the hotel has an underground parking garage and cannot be accessed by anyone without a room card. Also there is a security guard right by the gate entrance checking the room card. The elevator goes directly to the guest's room. Luckily his staff already checked them in advanced and was able to get their room cards right away.

"Babe. I love you and I miss you already."

Jiyong texted Dara halfway through the parking garage and the latter giggled.

"I love you and I miss you too babe sooo much! Tsup!"

Jiyong giggled and looked back at the van and blew her a kiss. Dara giggled more.

After about fifteen minutes she received a text from Jiyong and she started getting ready making sure that it is safe. Tahee is waiting for her outside the van after he helped Jiyong. Tahee pretended to be walking before her as if he's by himself. Dara followed pretending to be talking on the phone. She noticed that there are a lot of people outside the hotel waiting for their favorite Bigbang boys. Though the rest of them will be arriving tomorrow. The Park's also invited them on Wednesday for lunch.

Dara is now inside Jiyong's room and finally they are alone. As soon as she got in Jiyong surprised her by kissing her right away. She could tell that he already took a shower because his hair is still a bit dumped.

Jiyong is kissing her hungrily that turned to a passionate kiss and she returned it all willingly. She was so lost in the bliss of their kisses that she just felt that Jiyong is already laying her down on the bed with him being on top of her. But still did not break the kiss. She felt his hand touching her lightly on her stomach. Then he shifted his kisses to her neck and down to the top of her bare shoulder which made Jiyong growled in finding her wearing a tube top. He lavished her neck and shoulders then back to her lips again. He can't seem to stop himself for he loves her so damn much.