Wedding Night

Jiyong was leading his wife to their honeymoon suit. As they were standing before their suit Jiyong opened the door first before lifting his wife who was dumbfounded...bridal style and brought her inside. He slowly brought her down in the living room as he can tell how nervous she is.

"Would you like something to drink first?"

Dara shook her head but Jiyong took her chin up so that they could look at each other.

"Babe. Is something wrong? Are you regretting marrying me?"

Dara started shaking her head from side to side.

"No no babe. I don't regret ever marrying the man who owns my heart. The reason why my heart is beating like crazy."

"Then what is the matter?" He softly asked her.

"I'm j-just...uhmm...afraid that I might disappoint you. Considering that I have zero experienced in the arts o-of love making that is."

Jiyong's eyes brightens up happily as he lovingly gaze at his wife's beautiful orbs.

"And I wouldn't have asked for more babe. Because that means...all of you belongs to me now. I will be the only man who will ever have you and will ever make love to you, that alone is a blessing to me as a man. You don't know how happy I am that you chose to love me and most of all willingly to spend the rest of your life with me. To have you as a mother of my future children is just a bonus in itself. What else could I ever asked for? I've been blessed with talent and money for the longest time and I'm grateful to God for that. Now...He has blessed me to have you as my wife until our last breath. I love you Mrs. Kwon."

Dara giggled upon hearing for the very first time to be called Mrs. Kwon. She loves the sound of it and she happily replied.

"I love you too Mr. Kwon."

Jiyong slowly kiss her lips and Dara willingly wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed the love that they both feel for each other take over. Jiyong deepened the kiss as he tasted every corner of her cavern passionately. He lifted her up again without breaking their kisses as he took her to their bedroom. He brought her down at the foot of the bed but never leaving her sweet lips. His lips then traveled down her cheeks and down to her neck. He heard her moan as he found the soft spot that turns her on and repeatedly lavished her. His hands found the zipper of her wedding dress and without wasting any time he unzipped it and the dress fell off of her body down to the floor. He stopped kissing her for a moment moved back a bit...just staring at his wife's beautiful body. Finally seeing her whole with white strapless bra and matching panty made his manhood harder. Dara tried covering herself but Jiyong stopped her.

"No babe. Don't do that. You are now my wife and I will be the only man who will see your beautiful body. I just want to see you all of you."

Jiyong kept on staring at her as he was taking off his tux leaving his boxers on.

Dara was also staring at him as he was taking off his tux. She gulped as her eyes slowly traveled down to his chest down to his muscled abs. Her husband might not look well built with clothes on but now that she is finally seeing him he's actually very muscular with no hint of fat in his body.

Jiyong smirked at the way his innocent wife is ogling at his body.

"You like what you see Mrs. Kwon?"

Jiyong held her gaze as he saw his wife blushed and shook her head down. He finally closed the gap between them and once again took his wife's lips with hunger this time. He slowly lifted her up and lay her down on the bed with him on top of her. He kissed her with all the passion and hunger for her. His hands is learning every part of her body as he continued to kiss her. He found the hook of her bra and released it now exposing her breast. He gasped as he stared at her breast she may not have the biggest breast but it's firm, round and perky. It's perfect for his hands.

"You're so beautiful babe. I can't seem to take my eyes off of you."

He kissed her again as they were both grunting and sweating. Jiyong started going down again this time taking one of her breast and massaging the other one. Dara squirmed in pleasure as Jiyong took her other breast and did the same. He slowly went down to her abdomen as his fingers reached her panty and pulled it down her legs as he did the same thing with his boxers. Dara saw his manhood for the first time and it scared and excite her at the same time. Jiyong was watching her licked her lower lips and so he spread her legs apart as he lowered his face in her folds and blew a soft air as she felt his tongue licking her folds. She was biting her lips to suppress her moaning but her husband is making it difficult for her. He then inserted one finger first as to not hurt her and get adjusted to the feels, then inserted another one. He was pumping his fingers inside that is making Dara squirmed with pleasure. She's so tight and he can feel that she's nearing of her release and so he lavished her clits and folds even more.

"B-babe I think I'm cumin. Ahh! Jiyong!"

Jiyong was smiling as she called out his name as she cum. He tasted every dropped of her sweet release. He then positioned himself on top of her brushing the hair that is on her face. Her face looks flushed from being pleasured by him. He kissed her again until he cannot hold it any longer as his crotch is at it hardest.

"Babe open your eyes and look at me. I want to get inside you now babe and I cannot wait any longer. I'm not going to lie to you but it's going to hurt in the beginning but I can assure that it will turn into pleasure. I'm afraid I might hurt you but I will try my best to enter you slowly but if you feel pain and can't really take please let me know okay?"

Dara could only nod out of nervousness.

Jiyong positioned his very hard shaft at her entrance. "Babe please look at me. I want you to look at me as I entered inside you." Jiyong slowly entered her and Dara winced in pain she was digging her nails on his back but Jiyong didn't mind it. He stopped a bit to have her get adjusted to his size. He took her lips and kissed her cheeks to distract her from the pain. He tried again, this time her tears fell on the side of her eyes and it's taking a lot from him as he is controlling his desire to take her hard and fast. He kissed her tears dry and was soothing her. One more push and he'll be able to be completely inside of her. Last push and he's in. Dara's tears started flowing again but as her husband started to pull out and entered her again repeatedly the pain started to eased out and pleasure overtook the pain. A moan escaped from her and Jiyong is now taking the pleasure of pumping her hard and fast hitting the right spot as he felt her tightening nearing her release.

"Uggh! Babe you're so tight but I love it."

"Babe I'm c-cumin."

"Wait for me babe I'm almost there let's cum together. Ugghh!"

They both made their released together as Jiyong is still pushing until he planted all his seeds inside of her. Both are grunting and
Jiyong rolled over to his side taking his wife in his arms with him.

"I love you Mrs. Kwon." Jiyong kissed the top of her hair.

"I love you too Mr. Kwon."

Both fell into slumber.

==========================================================================================

Sorry readers I've tried to make it worth the wait for their first time. Not sure though if the turn out was great or not. Mianhe!!!