Night Two-Part 2

Jiyong leaned down with his eyes closed and lightly brush his lips to Dara's lips. He looked into her eyes just as she was also opening her eyes to him, to see if she's ok with it. What he saw in her eyes was the same as what he was feeling at that moment. He was about to take her lips again when all the people who were supposed to be busy with karaoke started cheering for them. Jiyong closed his eyes with his head hanging a bit disappointed and embarrassed of what was going on behind them. Dara giggled as she analyzed their situation at that moment. Shaking his head as he looked at Dara he sheepishly grinned like a little boy who got caught stealing something. He then turned around giving them all the sharpest and meanest glare that he can master and pretended to chase after them. They all ran back inside laughing and giggling like little kids who just saw their parents being sweet to one another.

He turned around and face Dara again while massaging the back of his neck. "I hope you are not mad about what I did, because I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you in France."

Dara felt her cheeks getting hot but tried to act as if it was just something normal that happens all the time. "Oh no I'm uhm not...mad. It's not like I haven't been kissed before." But the truth of the matter is...that is her ever first kiss.

Jiyong was studying her closely but cannot deny the feeling of disappointment and jealousy.

Dara broke the silence between them. "I uhm think we should go back inside to join the others."

Jiyong could only nod and ushered her back inside to where the others are still busy with the karaoke.

"Ooh, Dara noona. Why don't you sing a song for us?" Seungri excitedly asked her as he was giving her the microphone.

"Oh no no no!" Dara said waiving her hands out.

But Minzy insisted for her to sing and even chose the song for in Korean.

"Yeah Minzy-yah! How is she going to sing that when she's never even heard of that. Here let me find one." Dara silently thanked her cousin Bom.

Bom scrolled down to english songs and excitedly pulled Dara up with her when she found a song that they used to sing together.

Handing her cousin the other microphone, she hit play. The song is by Carly Rae Jepsen- Call Me Maybe.

Bom sang the first verse and chorus. Then she encouraged Dara to sing the next half. Dara was shaking her head and saying no. But Bom gave her a glare that she only knows what her cousin can do if she doesn't do it.

Dara started singing shakily at first but recovered when she heard everyone started cheering on her. Then CL and Minzy got up and join them while dancing.

Jiyong could not take his eyes off of her. He's been watching her every move and her voice. "Woah! This girl can sing as well. So far he had seen her dance, sing and her ability in martial arts. What else is she hiding in that small body of hers?"

The night continued on as they all happily enjoyed each other's company.

Daesung burst the bubble when he said that he needs to leave because he's meeting his family to church early morning. Then everyone started bidding their goodbyes with each other.

"See you all next Friday at the concert. Dara noona, you're going to be there right?" Seungri asked.

Dara looked at Bom because she's not sure about it. "We will definitely be there. This is your first official come back concert after your military service and we will not miss it." Bom said.

"By the way Bom noona don't even try bringing your boyfriend with you. I just want you to focus your attention on us and not with your boyfriend." Seungri pouted.

"Well if that is what you wish, then your wish is my command. Though I'm sure my ex-boyfriend will be there anyways with his new victim, because i heard that she has a crush on your leader over there." Bom said teasingly to Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at Dara and shyly smiled at her as he shook head.

They were all walking to their own cars when Top called out on Bom and asked her if he can take her home. Everybody's eyes are on them hoping and waiting for her response. Dara too was waiting though she's not sure exactly of what is going on. Only she knows that her cousin's been crushing on Top for as long as she can remember.

Bom looked at Dara and she nod giving her approval. She then looked at Jiyong saying. "Jiyong...?"

Bom didn't even finished what she was about to say when Jiyong said. "Yes, I will take Dara home."