HM-2

Jiyong woke up in the middle of the night with desire to take his wife again. He knows that she's probably really sore right now after their back to back to back love making. He just couldn't get enough of his wife. He can still recall the very first time he entered her. His heart was overflowing with happiness because he will be her first and last lover until his last breath and he will make sure of it. She feels so good in his arms and she tasted so sweet that is making him wanting to have her over and over again. She's so tight that is driving his libido insane. What is wrong with him? He had bedded many women in the past and none of them tasted or feels as good as his wife even his ex's. He started trailing her sleeping body with his index finger and just by doing that he is hard as a rock. He couldn't help it anymore as he started leaving traces of sweet kisses on her shoulder and back.

She stirred and smiled at him as she felt her husband's manhood hard behind her back. She knows what he wants and she also wants it too. She's still sore from their love making which she cannot count of how many times they made love last night. But her desire to have her husband inside her right now is not something she wants to wait upon. She hooked her arms around his neck as she turned around to meet her husband's his needs.

"Babe I know you're still sore."

"Hmm...yes I am but I also want to feel you inside me right now."

Jiyong's eyes brighten up in happiness.

"Are you sure about this? But if you cannot take it please let me know."

"I will. But right now I want you."

Jiyong happily obliged as he took her lips with hunger. He left traces of butterfly kisses on her neck down to her breast. He sucked her nipple which gave her pleasure and moan. He did the same thing to her other breast. His fingers then traveled down to her entrance feeling her already wet for him and he got so excited as he separated her legs apart with his knees.

"Babe you're so wet for me. Uggh! I just cannot get enough of you."

He continued to kiss her some more on her neck as he entered her. She winced a bit in pain but it got replaced with pleasure. Jiyong felt her winced as he slowed down a bit trying to get her adjusted for a bit and when she nodded he then increased his pace which drove them both wild until they both reached their orgasms.

Morning comes Jiyong stirred as he felt his wife's kisses and shy gazes on him. He gave her a quizzical gaze when he realized what she was trying to do. She was giving him a shy morning seduction which made him laugh with giddiness.

"Well good morning to you too Mrs. Kwon. How may I be your service this bright and lovely morning?"

Dara laughed out loud at his pretend whatever accent he was trying to portray.

Jiyong then took this opportunity to position himself on top of her, laughter still in his eyes.

"I can get used to this babe. Waking up in laughter with you to start our day. I think we will keep this as our own secret tradition every morning for the rest of our lives. What do you think Mrs. Kwon?"

Dara happily nodded and said.

"I think that is a great idea Mr. Kwon. We should both promise that no matter how angry or upset or jealous we may get. Every morning we should start with laughter. I would like for that to happen to us."

"Then we should make it official and sealed it with a kiss and love."

Jiyong kissed his wife long and heartfelt through and through. But then he excused himself and got up.

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back. He then disappeared to the bathroom. After a short while he came back and scooped his wife in his arms and she yelped in giddiness. He ran the big bath tub jet that can fit three to four people in it and filled it out with warm water with scented oil and bath bomb of the same scent. He slowly lowered her down and he followed through facing her.

"I heard that this could help you eased your soreness. So how do you like it so far?"

Dara was dumbfounded at her husband's thinking ahead.

"And who would that person be? The reason being is that I would like to personally send them my gratitude. As a medical doctor by profession myself I do appreciate people who thinks of other's wellness."

"That would be...let me see. Hmm...I believe his name is J-Ji...Yong? Yeah, that's it that is his name. Have you heard of him?"

"I think so. Is it Kwon Jiyong? If it is I heard that he's super duper hotta hunk!"

Jiyong heartily laughed upon hearing his wife. While bobbing his head he said.

"Super duper hotta hunk huh!? I-I have never heard of that before. Where did you get those words? Is that even in the dictionary?"

She laughed because she's not even sure herself.

"I...m n..ot real...ly s...ure." She was saying as she was shrugging. "But it just sounded so cool and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth."

Jiyong laughed out loud again at his wife's cuteness.

"Come here." He scooped her again but this time on his lap facing him. As soon as she sat he entered her.

Dara's eyes widened as she felt his hard manhood. Jiyong just wiggled his eyebrows playfully while grinning. He then started rocking at first and she moaned while their gazes locked. He spread her legs wider as he pumped her upwards hard and fast. Dara was caught off guard and was moaning loud.

"Aah...babe! O!" Dara was holding on to his neck as she was going wild in ecstasy.

"Yes baby. I love it you're so tight" Jiyong was growling as he pumped his wife fast and hard hitting her g-spot. "Uggh...baby. I'm c-cumin. Uggh!" A few more pump and they both reached their climax together.

Dara felt really weak and panting like crazy. She rested her head on his shoulder. Jiyong hugged her tight as he too is panting hard.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked her in between panting. Dara could only nod. "C'mon let's get cleaned up and have breakfast. Are you up for it?"

"I think so. Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, sooo much!" He then kissed her forehead.