Life in L.A.-2

Dara was still laughing as her husband continued to kiss her.

"Babe..." She giggled. "Stop." Still giggling.

Jiyong finally stopped and lovingly stared at his wife's beautiful face. He still can't believe that she is finally his all of her. Oh how he loves her so much.

"I'm going to be a father soon?"

He asked her still trying to sink it all in.

Dara nodded happily.

"Are you okay with that? I mean, things are going to be a bit different from now on. Will that be a problem with your line of work?"

Jiyong brushed her hair on the side and smiled at his wife.

"Babe. You just made me the happiest man in this world. I cannot express to you how happy I am with all of this. I have married a woman who is not only beautiful from the outside but beautiful from the inside as well. Now...with you we have created something wonderfully amazing together. I cannot wait til your little bump is showing because I will be the proudest husband and a father. I will be with you every step of the way babe, you can count on that and I will make sure not to miss anything. I will be the most caring and loving husband to you and the best father to all our future children."

He then kissed her lips again.

Dara gave her husband her genuine smile. Jiyong gasped at her smile. She always takes his breath away.

"Babe...I will need to schedule a prenatal appointment and you will be accompanying me right?"

"You don't have to ask me that babe, because I will be with you on this."

"Okay then let me just make a call and schedule an appointment."

She then got up to do just that but Jiyong carried her to the bathroom first. She yelped at that but she is starting to get used to her husband by now. They took a shower together as well as having another round of love making in the shower.

"Yes. I will see you tomorrow at ten then. Thank you Dr. Reese."

Dara hanged up and turned to her husband as she happily told him that they have an appointment to see her friend who is an OB/GYN from college.

===========❤️❤️❤️==========

The next day at the doctor's office Dara is now on the gurney wearing a gown while waiting for her friend who will be her doctor all throughout her pregnancy. Jiyong is holding her hand as he is getting anxious every minute now.

"Babe. It will be okay just relax I don't want you to pass out on me. Take a deep and easy breath. Inhale, exhale then do it again slowly."

Jiyong did as his wife's instructed. Just as then Dr. Reese came in the room excitedly hugged her friend.

"Oh my gaaash Dara! It's been a while."

"Hey, Courtney! I know right."

They both excitedly hugged each other. Then Courtney turned to Jiyong with a smile.

"Hi! You must be my closest friend's husband."

She then extended her hand to him and Jiyong smilingly took and shyly introduced himself.

"Hi! Yes. My name is Jiyong. Nice to meet you."

After that. Courtney gave her friend a disappointed look.

"Some close friend am I? How come I was not even invited to your wedding? Also how come you didn't tell me about it? Does any of our sorority sisters knows anything?"

Dara apologetically shook her head.

"I'm so sorry Courtney. I know I neglected to inform you guys but don't worry, we're going to have a wedding reception soon and of course all of my sorority sisters are invited. That is if they can all come."

Courtney turned to Jiyong again and smiled sheepishly.

"Now I don't know how you got this girl to marry you when all the guys in our campus have been trying to ask her out and mind you she did not even spared them a time to date her. Maybe a couple of guys were lucky enough but they only lasted one date with her. I don't know what she told them and they all looked disappointed."

Courtney was laughing and Dara was embarrassed and now turning beet red.

"Oh really? I must be the one who is meant for her then."

Jiyong said proudly. The two started laughing and Dara felt even more embarrassed.

"Now...if you two are done. Dr. Reese can you please examine me now?"

Courtney still giggling as she went to wash her hands first in the sink.

"Okay. What did we have here?"  While she is looking at her screen monitor and typing something in the keyboard. "Tell me what's been your experiences lately? How were you feeling this last few days? Your last menstrual cycle."

"Well the past few days been feeling really tired and sleepy. Then yesterday morning I woke up and vomitted. My stomach feels weird and acidic. My last menstruation was a week before we got married."

"Okay then. We will need to do some test first to find out exactly what is causing all this. I will order everything stats so let me get my nurses to draw some blood first and will need for you to take a urine test as well."

The nurses came in the room shortly with all the things they need. Jiyong was carefully watching everything with a worried face. Dara smiled at him letting him assuring him that everything is okay that this is a normal procedure. Jiyong nodded in understanding as he remained seated while the nurses came in to do their job. They then gave her a urine cup with a couple of wipes and instructed her to use the bathroom next door and leave the urine cup in the small window.

"Clean catch right?"

Dara asked the nurses and they both
said yes to her. After collecting her urine and washed her hands she then went back in the room and saw her husband's worried face.

"Babe. Don't worry this are all normal procedures and we will find out the results soon."

She then gave her husband a loving kiss on the lips which made Jiyong feel at ease for now that is.

After thirty minutes Dr. Reese came back in their room and was excitedly smiling at the couple.

"Well...we finally got the results of your blood work and the urine."

She was saying as she was looking at her screen monitor while typing some information. She then smiled again at the two and showed them the screen with all the test results that was done to Dara.

"I guess I should be the first one to congratulate you both. It looks like you my dear friend is six weeks pregnant."

Jiyong and Dara looked at each other with full of love and happiness. Jiyong was holding his wife's hand and kissed her passionately upon hearing the good news.

"I will have my nurse to bring in the ultrasound machine so that we can take a look at your baby."

Jiyong couldn't control his happiness and excitement as he wrapped his arms around his wife. Then the nurse came in with the ultrasound machine and hooked it up. Dr. Reese asked Dara to lay down as she prepared the machine. When everything was set she then squeezed a gel on her belly as she starts looking for the baby...