First Date: Clint

Your first date with Clint was.... unique. To say the least.

He arrived at your house at 4pm, and lemme say.. you two looked CUTE together. Anyway, he took you to a 24h grocery store, and you two just spent hours FUCKING UP peoples lives.
_________________________🦑
You grabbed your favourite denim jacket and headed out the door to meet a certain idiot at a grocery store. Why? I DONT KNOW! He left some freaky ominous text telling you to meet him there so.. you are.
🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹
You arrive at the shop and spot Clint just lent on a wall.
" why are we here?" You ask
" the question is, WHY are we here" he replied.

" that's literally what I just sai-"
"Shhhh lets go"

He grabs your arm and you reluctantly follow him inside.
As soon as you get in he drags you towards the food isle and sneaks some random food into random people's trolleys.

" the aim of the game is to see how much you can put in people's baskets without having them notice... got it?"
You nod excitedly and smile.

~~~~(three hours later)~~~~🏹
You had a pack of cheese strings in one hand, a box of cereal in the other, you looked over at Clint who had a carton of eggs and a bottle of vodka.

You slowly reached into the woman's trolley and placed down your items and quickly turned to pretend to look at... Sauce? You see her leave and turn to look at Clint, your hands on your Hips.

" beat that Clintoris"
He bursts out laughing at the nickname and you follow, your sassy attitude dropping immediately.

" Trust me, princess, I will"
And he runs off.

A couple minutes go by until.

" this is a public service announcement, can miss y/L/n pick up there son. Thank you"

You sigh, when you get there, you see Clint with a shit eating grin on his face sat on a chair. You grab his arm and drag him out of the shop.

" Next time I plan on getting kicked out" you say high diving him.

" we better step up our game "

So...that's that. Bye?
OUT MOTHERFUCKERS