Cute moments

Tony
-------------------
You and Tony were relaxing in bed one night, it was cold and you were wrapped up in a bunch of blankets.

" Tony, can you please get off my leg."
He smiles and pokes you multiple times

" no"  " seriously Tony, you're really bugging me"

" well suck it up buttercup because I plan on bugging you everyday for the foreseeable future "
You smile and kiss him on the nose.
" I love you, Now get off me."

Steve
-------------------
Stairs.
Your worst enemy.
You could be minding your own business when BOOM! Stairs.

Kinda like today. You were on your way to the kitchen when halfway down the stairs you slip and fall on your ass.
Your laid at the bottom of the stairs, your head is on one of the stairs and your feet are near the front door.
You hear footsteps walk towards you and stop near your stomach, so you turn around and look up.

" Steve! How you doing" you smile up at him.

" you are so clumsy, I love you" he says helping you up, before giving you a small kiss and dragging you into the kitchen.
" so... food?"

Clint
-------------------
You were surrounded.
Bullets where flying past you at an alarming rate.
And your boyfriend was in a tree firing arrows.
You were fighting as hard as you could, when a sudden gush of pain spread through you,  your stomach ached, your arm felt heavy and your knees were weak. 
But you keep on going, throwing around fields of energy and knocking them unconscious.

One guy runs at you and you grab his arm, twisting it around his back and gripping his throat before giving it a sharp jolt to the left, feeling his body go limp in your arms, you drop him and hear a voice in your ear.

" that was amazing y/n. I honestly love you"
You smile, and get back to work.

Natasha
-------------------
You and Natasha were laying on your couch.
Your head was resting in her lap and you guys were just looking at each-other.
Now you see me. was playing in the background, but neither of you were paying attention.

" it's crazy the way you make me feel" she says with nothing but love in her eyes.
" I love you too. Natasha" you replied before you both share a short but sweet kiss.

Bruce
-------------------
" BOOM!" You shout just as your experiment erupted like a volcano. You smile and write in your notes.
"  can you stop being so amazing, it's hard to concentrate" you turn your head to see Bruce smiling fondly at you.
" I am pretty amazing "

Thor
-------------------
You and Thor where sat in his room in stark tower.

" what do you call an aligator in a vest?"

" I don't know Thor?"

" an in vestigator"  he bursts out laughing at his own joke and you join in.  " very funny Thor"

" your sense of humour is fantastic, you laugh at my jokes. Which is fantastic "

Loki
-------------------
The dark sky was stunning, little stars twinkled as you looked out above the street. You and Loki had been staying in a house in the middle of nowhere. But it was beautiful.
You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and you lean into him.
" good morning "
" good morning"

Sam,
-------------------
You straighten out the skirt of the short  blue dress you were wearing and grabbed a pair of silver hoop earings, looking into your full body mirror you notice sam leaning against a door.

" stop staring at me, it's creepy" you say undoing the clasp and threading the needle through the hole in your ear.

" it's not my fault I can't stop looking at you, you look too damn good" he says with a little smirk on his face.

" I do look pretty good today" you say looking at your reflection in the mirror and touching up on lipstick.

" damn straight baby" he says winking at you.

Peter
-------------------
" I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you " you turn on his bed to look him in the eye.

" what do you mean by that?" You say, lightly combing your fingers through his hair.

" I mean, that One day" he says his hand grabbing yours and lacing your fingers together. " I'm going to marry you" he says with a smile on his face.

" I love you Peter"

" I love you too y/n"

Wanda
-------------------
Your hand was wrapped around the knife, the bowl full of salad was getting bigger and you decided that it was done.

" WANDA! FOODS READY!" You scream from the kitchen.

" I'm right behind you" You quickly turn around and see Wanda sat on top of the counter.

You walk up to her and put your hands either side of her hips, resting on the counter. You lean towards her and lightly kiss her on the cheek.

" you missed, your lips were supposed to touch mine" she replies.
You smile and utter a small apology before moving your hands to her hips and kissing her on the lips.

" that's better"

Pietro
-------------------
You were comfortable, sat huddled in a bunch of blankets watching teen wolf on your couch.

" okay can you stop being so adorable?"  You hear as Pietro walks past the living room.

" not really" you say, your eyes never leaving the screen. " IF YOUR GOING IN THE KITCHEN CAN YOU GET ME THE LEFTOVER PIZZA?!"

" NO"

Bucky
-------------------
You and Bucky were sat in his bedroom
You were booth laid in bed, he had no shirt on and you was leaning on his metal arm, tracing his scar with your hand.
It had taken you both a while to get to this point.
" your very warm, it's comforting " you say, your hand rested on his shoulder.

" falling in love with you wasn't part of my life plan, but I'm so glad I did" you look up into Bucky's eyes and passionately kissed him.

" I love you too. Bucky"