Asking out #3

Bruce
-----------------------------------------------
You and Bruce were sat in a booth at Starbucks. Talking And drinking. It was peaceful and.... perfect. You look down at your drink and smile at something Bruce said. Looking him in the the eyes, you felt your heart start to beat rapidly and your pretty sure that he can hear... your sure someone across the room can hear.
You felt like your throat was about to close and you closed your eyes a second.
"Bruce... will you go on a date with me?" It's silent for a second

" yes"

Sam
--------------------------------------------------------
You were sat on your sofa watching y/f/tv show. When you got a text.

Birboi🦅: y/n I need to ask you a question.

Queenme👑:  that's not terrifying.

Queenme👑: also.. my fave bit is about to happen so, if I'm late to reply.... dats why.

Birboi🦅: go on a date with me?

Queenme👑:  yeah... of course.

You put down your phone and smiled going back to your show.

Peter
---------------------------------------------------------
You were sat in the cafeteria at a table on your own eating lunch when you spotted peter walking towards you.
You could see Ned push peter and he nearly trips.
Walking towards you you guys caught eyes and he sped up a little. He sat down in front of you and started speaking.

"Hey... um.. hi, you... um are really. Pretty and... you know..... will.. you go on a date with me?"
He pushed out awkwardly.

You smiled at him and pushed out a quiet "yes"

These are shit. Whatever, you getting the gist, I tried my best n stuff.
out motherfuckers