Proposal : Wanda

Soft waves crashed around your feet, you closed your eyes for a moment, breathing in the fresh air.

You slowly started walking deeper, into the darker blue of the ocean.
You lifted your feet higher, as the pull of the water got stronger.
You looked to your right and saw Wanda, stood in the water, picking up water and and letting it slip between the cracks of her fingers.

She looks over at you and gives you a wide, toothy, grin. Showcasing the dimples that you adore.
She looks back into the water and starts screaming when she noticed a crab.

She runs as fast as she can through the water , although it takes a while, and jumps onto your back screaming.

" I have never seen someone so scared of crabs" you say, giggling, walking her to shore and setting her down.

" I've always been scared of them" she says pulling you to the emptiest part of the beach where Pietro, all your stuff, and his girlfriend where sat.

" Pietro could you pass me my bag" you ask, stretching your hand out, taking the bag off him.

You grab Wanda's hand and lead her to a more secluded part of the beach, one that was hidden behind a wall.

" Wanda , you know how you are the most amazing person I've ever met and that I love you more than life itself."

" yes?" She replies, eyes widening as you get down on one knee.

" will you marry me?" You ask pulling out a ring box. Revealing two identical rings.

" yeah, Yes! I will marry you!" She yells taking one of the rings and putting it on.

" wait?" She says " why are there two?"

You laugh and put the other ring on your finger.

" it was cute... and I wanted one too"

Rings