Proposal : Loki

" This dress is absolutely stunning don't you think Loki?"  You say lifting the front of the dress and walking into your shared living room.

" Yes, it's beautiful darling" Loki replies, not even looking up from his book, his body laid elegantly across one of your sofas, his hair spread across the arm of the sofa.

" You haven't looked yet." You pout, crossing your arms across your chest like a angry toddler and tapping your heels against the hardwood floor in an irritated manner.

" You look amazing in everything, my dear"  He reached over to the coffee table and picked up the mug of tea he had made, in his favourite mug.
( its got a selfie of you and him with a llama, you bought him it for Christmas )

" That is not the point Loki, it's been almost 2 years since we've been on Asgard. I want to look perfect"

He puts his book flat on his stomach and looks you up and down, a smile evident on his face.

" You look like a princess " He comments, before lifting his book and going back to reading.

" Well I was GOING for Queen, but princess will do" you say giggling when he winks at you.

" One day, my love."

--------------4hourslater----------------

You and Loki were laying on the couch. him laying flat on his back, you laying on your stomach on top of him, one of his arms were wrapped around your waist the other holding up the book he was reading.

" Loki..."

" yes?"

" will you marry me?"  You ask, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

His eyes widen a little, before a small smile appears on his face. He shifts underneath you and you look up confused.

" give me a minute Darling"  He moves you so you are now laying on your couch alone, whilst Loki walks to your bedroom.

" I WAS COMFORTABLE YOU ASS!" You yell, grabbing a cushion and throwing it after him. 

A couple minutes later, Loki walks in with a small velvet box in one hand, a bottle of wine and two glasses in the other.

" Since you technically proposed to me, I should be the one wearing the ring" he opens the box and reveals the most gorgeous ring.
" but I am a sweet guy, so I suppose... you could wear it" he sighs dramatically, placing his hand over his heart.

" Well... a nice guy would've brought me food too... but I guess a super gorgeous ring is good enough" He laughs at your comment and slips the ring on your finger, before capturing you in a sweet, loving , kiss.

" wait so is that a yes?"

Ring

YOOOOO TWO IN LIKE THE SPACE OF AN HOUR! YA BITCH BE ON A ROLLLLL