First Date : Sam Wilson

You groaned and grabbed a small bag, throwing in your Key's, purse and phone

You walked towards the front door and opened it, and there he was. A smirk on his gorgeous fucking face.

" ready to go honey "
You groan, but can't help but smile
" I'm ready.. are you bird man?"
He lets out a loud, sarcastic laugh and stops after a couple seconds and glares at you.

You guys walk to his car and you feel like he's staring at you. So you smile. you decided to dress in a way that wasn't Slutty, but could totally grab his attention. The leather jacket was just kinda a bonus thing, you didn't plan on wearing it.. but it looked GREAT, so you kept it.

The car ride to the museum was loud, you guys were singing as annoying as possible, it was awesome. You were sure it was going to be the best part of the date. I mean how fun can a MUSEUM be? The answer. VERY, if your with Sam.

Pretty sure you've never been kicked out of a museum before, but first time for everything.

How did you get kicked out you ask???

You were both running around replicating the paintings. Even the naked ones ( with clothes on tho, duh. You'd get arrested for public nudity. Lol) Sam was being the girls, you the guys. If there was an animal you both wanted to be it.

The main reason you got kicked out... you nearly knocked over an real old statue.
You were running after Sam, because he stole your keys, and you both started play fighting, he pushed you... resulting in you nearly breaking some real expensive thing.

He caught you tho.

Luckily.
But let's be realistic, a date with Sam Wilson, it's gonna end in some sort of disaster.

Has anyone noticed my writing stile changes randomly?
It's weird.
But so am I. It's very fitting.
✌ out motherfuckers