First Date: Wanda Maximoff

"Okay, a pinch of salt"

" how much is a pinch tho?"

" a pinch... it's a pinch"

" yeah but different people have
different pinch sizes"

" Just Pinch"

"OW!"
You burst out laughing at Wanda's shocked face.
" you told me to pinch"

"NOT ME! THE SALT" she yells, you can tell she's trying not to laugh, so you dip your hand in butter and scoop up a blob before squishing it onto the top of her head.

She lets out a loud snort and grabbed some mashed potatoes and smoothed them against your face.

" Oh Hell Nah"

✨✨⚡️⚡️✨le skip✨⚡️⚡️✨✨

It was a a mess, there was food everywhere. The walls, ceiling, even the hallway was coated in some sort of substance.

You and Wanda were laid on the floor (also covered in food) and kept poking each other with with wooden spoons.

" we should clean this up before Tony finds out" Wanda sighs sitting up.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE BROCCOLI ON THE CEILING, HOW DO YOU EVEN GET BROCCOLI ON A CEILING?!" Tony storms into the kitchen ands sees you and Wanda sat amongst the giant mess.

" I think he knows." You say awkwardly standing up.

"You think?"

The next few hours were spent by you and wanda cleaning up the mess you had made whilst Tony sat complaining about money... or the fact that Steve doesn't love him.

Something like that.

The evening ended in the most amazing way.. Wanda walked you to your bedroom and you both shared your (first) kiss

Wanda... food, it's the perfect combination.
I knooooooow it might not b good but that's your opinion. And mine.
✌ out motherfuckers