how you met part #1

Tony stark
----------------------
You met the famous Tony stark at one of his parties.
He was away flirting with some brunette waitress. You were here on business unfortunately so you wasn't able to actually enjoy the party as you've been following your boss around for the past two hours.
your boss walks over to mr stark who has a drink in his hand and his eyes on a girl in a short skirt twirling her hips ands swishing her hair over her shoulder, spotting mr stark and giving him an over dramatic wink.

" mr stark " your boss Stretched out her perfectly manicured hand, Tony looked at her and shook her hand " please, call me Tony " he flashed his signature smirk.
Your boss blushed and you rolled your eyes. "Excuse me miss benson can I leave?" You spoke, gaining the attention of both your flustered boss and the playboy.
"Yes-um go and have some fun, your done for the night."
Not taking her attention from the attractive man "right ... thanks, Um I'll see you tomorrow then" you say feeling quite awkward being next to your boss who looked like she wanted to jump his bones.

You walked away from the two and grabbed a seat at the bar. You looked back at the two and nearly threw up when you saw Tony starks hand casually sliding up your bosses thigh.
"Right.. that's it, I'm leaving." You say removing your eyes off the two and heading home.

Steve rogers
------------------------
You met Steve when he just came out from under the ice, you were one of the S.H.E.I.L.D agents set to watch him whilst he was unconscious.
You had been sat in his room for two hours and you were bored out of your damn mind. You didn't see what the big deal was about this guy, sure you were told a lot about him by fury and obviously Coulson ( he was fangirling) he made him sound like superman, when in reality he was just an incredibly hot ninety something year old.
Just as you were reaching your third hour, you heard a little groan coming from the sleeping man. Followed by another. You were getting up off the floor you were laid on and looked at the man who was now sat upright and looking right at you. You have him a small awkward smile " hey, I'm y/n " he just kept looking at you "where am I?" He asked. You looked towards him and pointed at the door " you know what, imma go get someone to answer that question for you" you walked towards the door and just as you were about to open it you heard a " I asked you " you gave a small laugh " you sure did buddy " you say giving him the finger guns and walking out.
As soon as you left the room you face palmed " FINGER GUNS!"

Clint barton
-----------------------
You met Clint through the amazing Natasha romanoff

Natasha was over At your place after you had broken up with your dickhead of an ex. Natasha was trying to cheer you up by threatening them (i don't wanna specify the gender of the ex in case your not into guys n just girls or whatever) and everyone they've ever met.
" I swear to GOD y/n I will rip their spleen out and feed it to their mother" you started laughing " do you really think S.H.E.I.L.D would allow that?" She gives you a look which basically says -try-me-bitch-
" honestly I just need a good, honest, sweet guy is that so hard" you say, emphasising on the honest. " actually I know a guy just like that." She pulled out her phone " hold on just a second" and she left the room.
A couple minutes later there is a knock at the door " IVE GOT IT!" Natasha yells, running into the hallway. You hear a crash and a faint 'I'm okay' before the sound of a door opening and a guy's voice.
Then In walked Natasha and a cute guy.
"Clint, y/n, y/n, Clint. Mingle"
And then she ran out.
"Uh, hey"

Natasha romonoff
--------------------------------
You and the beautiful Natasha romanoff met when she was just recruited for S.H.E.I.L.D. She was sent to kill you but, in you she saw some of herself. And believe it or not, she couldn't do it. So she took you to the S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters and after ALOT of convincing, fury allowed you to stay at the headquarters and train with Natasha.

Just started my new story-- it's on this account and my other buckysbitchtho so if ya wanna follow that, that would b cool.