Proposal : Natasha

Your eyes wandered through the dark trees, your body shivered from the cool night air.
You moved your hands closer to the fire and laughed when Natasha threw another burnt marshmallow.

" who's idea was it to go camping?" Clint says trying to put up a tent.

" it was yours Clint"
You say before biting into a s'more.

" why not just ask Tony to help?" Steve says grabbing a stick and throwing it on the fire.

" because he is a strong independent woman who don't need no man. Right Clint" you shout throwing a stone at Clint.

" damn straight" Clint says, not so gracefully tripping over a pole.

(if you don't have a sister, use your bro... if you don't have one of them..... use your imagination)

You look over at your sister who I'd sat talking to Wanda.

" they look a bit close don't they" you say pointing over to Wanda who's hand is rested in your sister's knee.

" they would be such a cute couple " Natasha says handing you a lightly burnt s'more.

" yeahhhhhh. But we are cuter right? "
You say poking Natasha in the thigh.

" well obviously "

" are there any girls In our little club that actually likes guys?" Tony says stealing your s'more.

" um yes? Clint is is a single girl who likes guys. Right Clint" you shout over to him.

" YES!!" He shouts throwing his arms in the air, starting to dance.
" wait! What?!"

___time skip brought to you by Wanda sneaking into a tent with your sister__

( you and nat share a tent. Sam + Clint, Wanda + your sister, Steve + Tony)

You and Natasha where sat in your tent your head rested on her shoulder.

" we should get married" you say in a whisper.
You move to your bag and pull out two ring boxes.

" you pick one I'll get the other"
Natasha smiles and takes a box.

" let's get married"

Rings