Asking out #2

Thor odinson
-----------------------------
You were walking around a beautiful garden your mother had been working on when you were young. It was beautiful, flowers were surrounding you and trees towered above. It was your favourite place to go, to think.

Your hand grazed over a rose and went to pluck it, before the voice in your head reminded you that your mother would be displeased with you so you moved your hand away.
Your eyes wandered over to a forbidden part of the garden, your mother grew fire lilies, she would never let you near that part and you never understood why.
Your curiosity got the best of you and you started to walk towards the lilies. Past the small fish pond in the centre of the garden,slowly.

You felt a large hand rest upon your shoulder, you quickly knew it belonged to the strong, blue eyed, hammer wielding prince.
" Thor" you say turning to face him " what.. what can I do for you?" You say looking into his eyes.
He smiles and lightly takes your hand " miss y/l/n will you please accompany me to the ball ( just roll with it ) "
You smile at him " I would love too"

Loki laufeyson
-----------------------------------
You were stood on a balcony over the town (?) you let out a content sigh as you felt a soft breeze flow over you.
It was dark, peaceful and calming. Mostly everyone was asleep but that didn't bother you, you prefer being alone actually.

Your smile was wiped off your face as you heard footsteps, whipping around as fast as you can.  You see Loki, with a soft smile on his lips.
" hello Loki." You turn back around, that may seem disrespectful but in reality you and Loki were great friends. You can be yourself around him, and he feels the same way about you.
"May I accompany you?" You smile and nod lightly. A strand of hair falling in your face. You move it back and look at Loki. His hand moves onto yours and you just stand in silence for a while.
" I would like it if you were my date to the ball." He says with a light blush.

" it would be my honour."

I'm not from asgard so don't  judge. Also if you are male and reading this... ignore the clothes. Unless unless wanna wear a dress I don't Judge. I try to avoid he/she. But slip ups can happen if it does I apologize. I try my best.

Peace out motherfuckers