year anniversary : Tony

You were laid in Tony's bed, you had just woke up and were already on your phone. Tony walks in and you sit up on the bed.

" I didn't hear you come up to bed last night." He has a light smile on his face.
" I was planning"
you get up and walk towards him. " planning what?" You say Wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

" get dressed.. and wear something cute." You let go of him and he walks out of the room.

" YOU MIGHT NEED TO PACK SOME STUFF... USE THE MARBLE SUITCASE I BOUGHT YOU"

💥💥💥💥💥 skip 💥💥💥💥💥💥
You walk out of his bedroom with the suitcase trailing behind you.
" babe. What are we doing?"
He is wearing a suit and has his own bag with him.
" cmon we gotta get in the car."
💥💥💥💥💥 skip 💥💥💥💥💥💥

You arrive at a BEAUTIFUL hotel and when you walk in the lobby.. you feel like you shouldn't be in here, like your gonna taint the place.

You guys get in an elevator ( ugh) and head up. You arrive at a beautiful hotel room.

" holy shit" you step into the room and see rose petals and candles on the floor ( in ze pic above)
" this is gorgeous " you walk further into the room and pick up a beautifully wrapped box.
" what?" You turn to him " is this?" You see he has a sly smile on his face.

" open it"

You unwrapped the box and open it to see a BEAUTIFUL little bag.
" Tony.." you look back at him " i.. I got you a gift too."

You opened your suitcase and got out a box.
" That's why you brought Two." You laugh at his comment and hand him your box.
" I saw it and though of you... limited edition. By that I mean nobody else has it because I made it."

He looks excited and rips open the box. Before bursting out laughing.

" I love it."
" Happy anniversary Tony."
" happy anniversary y/n"

YO yo!
Nearly at 300!
Also here is the gift you got Tony

LLol

✌ out motherfuckers