year anniversary : Steve

You smiled into the mirror and tugged on your dress. It was your and Steve's year anniversary and you were incredibly nervous. You two had been together for a year.
A WHOLE YEAR! This was definitely the longest relationship you've ever had.
You reached for your leather jacket and slipped on some heels before grabbing your keys, phone and the gift you got for him, and you set off to Steve's place.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 skip 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You step out of the car and go to knock on his door, but before you could it opened, revealing Steve standing in a suit with a little smile on his face.

" hi" you smile back.

"Hi, you look amazing.. red looks great on you (😏)" he goes inside and you follow.

You follow him into the dining room you see a table, with candles and flowers and wine. It looks amazing.

" wow" you look at him " your cooking?"

" I'll try not to kill you." He laughs and goes into the kitchen.

" Can't think of a better way to go" you say taking a glass of wine and drinking some.
You unzip your jacket and place it on the chair behind you.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 skip 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

James Arthur's say you won't let go was playing lightly in the background as you and Steve talked over your dinner.
" I got you a gift. I think you will love it" you reach into your coat pocket and pulled out a small(ish) box and handed it to him.

He opened the box " oh my god " he pulls out a little captain America key ring. " I know you lose your keys a lot. Probably won't help.. but I thought it was cute" he smiles and stands up
" I'll be right back."

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 skip 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Steve comes back holding a little box and hands it to you. You open it and see the most beautiful necklace ever.
" oh my god! It's beautiful" You stand up And kiss him.
You pull away and grab the necklace " can you put it on me?" You turn around and lift up your hair ( unless it's short) and he puts the necklace on you.

" I love you" you say to him.
" I love you too"

Your gift to him

Also.. I know they are short but it's technically not my fault. I do it on my phone then onto my tablet.... don't Judge. This is a no judgment zone.

Also look at my most used emoji's lol

DONT FORGET TO CJECK OUT THE PICS AT THE TOP. THEY ARE THE OUTFITS FOR THE PREFERENCES... KINDA IMPORTANT!

✌ out motherfuckers