what?

(So first, im not gonna say the girls name. Ive inserted names in storys and I find you get closer to the characters. Also i love reading books that are movies so you can imagine the characters voices so im gonna put ziggy up top along with a gif, his voice is litterly beautiful to me with his accent so id watch it. Also im adding other bowie character's like The thin white duke and Heroes)

She wakes up to a loud fire alarm along with some long "whooping". She growls and buries her face in her pillow "DUKE YOU DEMON, TURN THAT OFF BEFORE I BEAT YOU UP, THIS IS WHY I DONT LET YOU COME OVER YOU CULTIST!"

"LOVE YOU TO BESTIE!" Duke yells back and leaves the alarm on, knowing she was much to short to reach it. Hes around 6 foot and shes 5,4.

He was her best friend, they met a couple years ago. He ending up in her house after he spent the night after they watched some movies, witch as you can tell she regreted immediately, hes into occult stuff so they watched a clock work orange. Witch scarred her for life by the way. She wished the rolling stones had got picked to be in it because she read somewhere that they wanted to. She didn't mind that he was dark, everyone has that friend and she loved him the same.

She groans and gets out of her king sized bed, witch has always been much to big in her opinion. She drags her feet until shes at her drawer. She sighs and just stares at the small drawer that sat with the little amount of clothes she had and didnt move.

It was always the same shit, wake up, go to work, hate it, go home, eat dinner and sleep. Every. Single. Day. She felt different that day. She felt as if everything would change. She felt that her life wouldnt be normal after today. She always had to wake up at least a hour yearly to go to work in 3 hours. She couldnt bring herself to do things and so she always has to have more time or she would just go to work with things not done. But to her, today was different. Everything was gonna change. She knew it. She didnt know how, but she got dressed and left for work a hour early.

She walks slowly, taking in everything. If something would happen it would be now. When else would it happen? At work she sat at a desk, she didnt even speak to anyone in her job. She was an animator and just sat drawing. All day. She enjoyed it. As a hobby. As a job you get told what to do and who to draw. It sucked and by the time she got home and hands hurt and she felt tired from sitting staring at a computer all day and didnt have enough in her to draw anymore.

Nothing happened. She got to work and draws all day and after hours and mentley hating herself for thinking that she may ever have a life that wasnt boaring and like every other person. She sighs and starts thinking, "Well im stuiped, why did I think today would be different, My life hasnt been different in 3 years! Whatever."

She walks to her house listening to her boots clack on the ground beneath her.

Then she saw him. A man who has beautiful fluffy red hair and a yellowish gold orb on his forhead head and a big earing, along with a red multi color suit witch fit him very well. He also had make up. He was utterly weird but so beautiful and unique to her. (Description from videa above)

She and him made eye contact snd both physically stopped and stared at each other. She couldnt move and neither could he.

Finally he smiles the most beauiful smile she has ever seen and walks to her.

"Hello love, its nice to meet you, m-my name is ziggy." His voice cracks making her blush madly and cough to clear her throat.

"H-Hi." She stutters out quietly. He pulls her closer and writes his number on her wrist and she gets a good look of his mismatched blue eyes. Her breath cought in her throat and he winks.

"Your lovely."

"T-Thank you."

Ziggy P.O.V

"Call me." I smile shyly and she stands there flustered reading my number off her whrist as I walk away.

"God shes beautiful, her hazel eyes and clothes and face. What if she doesnt call me... She will... At least I hope she will. With how much I connected just at sight I'll find her if i have to. I'm walking home this day every day from now on!" I sigh happily and run home and fall into bed.

My gut feels like someone just beat me and my hearts racing to the point I can feel it in my jaw.

"Either I'm about to have a heart attack at 24 or im in love. I have to be in love because martians cant have heart attacks. I hope if we do date she doesnt leave me like angie did when she found out. Now she has Zowie and he is my life. It wasnt gonna last anyways. She spread rumors and was just in genral a horrible person. Ive never seen someone and got this way."

"God just her face."

I slowly whisper to myself "Im marring that girl one day."