paris trip

Ziggy P.O.V

We got on the plane after a while. I was being extra careful and sweet to her since she was carring the baby. Nothing and no one was going anywhere near her without me giving them "the look".

Now "the look" is a look of pure hatred that scares off any male or femal in the area of her so I can be the only human who can love her like god intended it.

We ended up in paris after a long flight with her complaining a lot. I mean like A LOT.

Soon we got to the hotel snd she starts un packing well I stand leaning on the padio looking at everything.

Suddenly I feel her arms wrap around my waste and her head rest on my back. I turn to her and hug her. It was so pleasent here and we could raise the baby here but we already agreed we would go to england and raise him or her there. We also agreed that we would name a girl after her and a boy after me.

Who knows whats gonna happen though. My filter for my lugs is starting to wear down and Ive been coughing up blood for a while. I felt weak and pale. I have to but on blush 24/7 so she doesnt see my new state and worrie. Its gonna be fine though. I'll be ok. I just wsnt to focas on the baby and her. Plus we just got here. I'll tell her sometime soon. Or mabey not. I'll wait till the baby is born. I dont want to stress her out.

Her P.O.V

Ziggy kept looking worried at me as we walked the streets of paris. Hes been like that for a while though.

He might have just been worried about all the people. Yeah.. Thats it.

Suddenly I run into a art gallery like a 5 year old well he runs after me doing the same. We stand in awe looking at art prices that you would only see in famous books and on tv and in movies.

I hugs him after seeing a Van Gogh "I love you, I love you, I love you, thsnk you so much for taking us here." I peck his lips and pull away to see him grinning like a idiot.

We go through the whole town and look at all the art museums and go to dinner. And then we decide to go to the Eiffel tower.

By the time we get to the top to look down at the city it's cold and raining and i have his coat wrapped around me but neither of us care. We look at all the lighs and buildings and then turn and look at each others wet hair and wet faces with love. Then light red make-up washes down his face to show a much paler man than what I knew.

"Ziggy whats wrong with you.. You look ill." I whisper and stroke the make up off his face and back away from him.

"The air is hurting me but I'll be fine." He lies and I lean up and kiss him.

And so thats the last thing we did that day, kissing in the rain. Our life was a dream and I loved it so much. I cant imagine life without my alien. My tall red headed sexy alien.

Once we got home we striped naked snd curled up in bed with our bodys pressed together like almost every night.

Ziggy P.O.V

Her body agenst mine is the most comforting thing ive ever felt. Mostly because I knew I was safe with her next to me. I will grow old with her some day.

I took so long because I made 2 albums ahead of time. Mostly because I hated being away from her so I worked my ass off until 1 in the morning so I could not have to leave her side anytime soon. It was great that I did because now I can be with the baby and take care of her well she was pregnant witch right now was all I cared about. Her and our life together with our baby.